What did you do to your Vmax today?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Took a chic for a ride today. Shes been begging me all summer to give her a ride. :worthy: So.... the problem is that she has a boyfriend that is pretty big. Well I seen her last night and I told her I was putting ALMTY away till spring. Well long story short I had to go by her place this afternoon to take her ummmmm for a ride:eusa_dance: Shes a SCREEMER !!!!:wkwk:WOW did I get off on that!!! Have you ever given a female a ride and when you hit it or pass a car (fast) have her scream!!! That was a huge turn on. And so I took quite advantage of that. And not to mention the way she was holding me. Damn now I have to wait till next spring to enjoy that again. YES I will be giving her a ride again. I'll be back in a moment

Took a chic for a ride today. Shes been begging me all summer to give her a ride. :worthy: So.... the problem is that she has a boyfriend that is pretty big. Well I seen her last night and I told her I was putting ALMTY away till spring. Well long story short I had to go by her place this afternoon to take her ummmmm for a ride:eusa_dance: Shes a SCREEMER !!!!:wkwk:WOW did I get off on that!!! Have you ever given a female a ride and when you hit it or pass a car (fast) have her scream!!! That was a huge turn on. And so I took quite advantage of that. And not to mention the way she was holding me. Damn now I have to wait till next spring to enjoy that again. YES I will be giving her a ride again. I'll be back in a moment

You need to tell her that it's only fair. You gave her a ride, so...

Is that her in your avatar, working at hooters?
If so you might want to hold off another month on putting your max in hibernation:icon_rolleyes:

took "MAX" out for a "walk" today... maybe it's me,....... but can't help but let 'em "wind out" when the opportunity arises !!!!:biglaugh:

I found chicks dig wheelies and Wobblers! Now if I can just add them 2 together and make a Wobbling Wheelie:rofl_200:

Clay, what did you get?

Jamie, how is it?

I thought you saw the headlight mod in Topeka:confused2:

I purchased the lens from what I think was for a Freightliner. IMO it ROCKS compared to the stock lens and its brighter too. :eusa_dance:

I helped Heretic confirm the same type of lens and he found one off e-bay, or from some online store that was indentical for around $30 bucks. Never heard if did the mod yet though:ummm:

Clay, I remember seeing that but "figured" that's what you sold. I'm clear now!

Went to ride mine to the gym the other day (first time riding it in over 2 months) and the battery was dead... Not sure why yet but I put it on the battery tender. (forgot to hook it up before) :bang head::bang head:

Will have to make sure the LED's aren't pulling power when sitting idle and off. :confused2:

Chris, I have LEDS on my Honda and never had a problem. If they arent lit, they aren't pulling juice. Maybe your battery tender is dead?

Chris, I have LEDS on my Honda and never had a problem. If they arent lit, they aren't pulling juice. Maybe your battery tender is dead?

The tender wasn't hooked to it but it's an AGM battery so it shouldn't die like that! I have a remote controlled box for the LED's which may be the cause. Will have to check out the draw at some point I guess.

Is that her in your avatar, working at hooters?
If so you might want to hold off another month on putting your max in hibernation:icon_rolleyes:
I wish we had a Hooter's near us! The closest is several hours away unfortunately. But I did hear recently, listen up ALMTY!, that one of the local establishments has been sold and that a Hooters is in the works, popssibly!!!:punk:

Last night I finally replaced my Battery.
It was delivered Monday. And apparently I bought it just in time. Because they are now listed at 85 bucks, I only paid 50.
I was going to wait till this weekend and do all the crimp fixes and such but that SOB Murphy paid me Another visit Tuesday Mourning.

Anyhow... Tuesday I went out to go to work and the bike wouldn't start.
So Tuesday night when I got home I went ahead and took out the old battery. Apparently the heat has been overheating it. Because the battery box had battery acid in it and the batteries cells were only half full. And I checked them this past spring when I did a major tuneup and checkup before Bikeweek this year, and the levels were fine then.
So that pretty much explains why my battery has been getting weak.

So guys if you haven't checked your stock battery lately, I'd check the acid levels. The two end cells on mine were only down 1/4 but the center cells were all down half way.

I washed out the battery box and everything underneath it with baking soda. removed the battery drain hose, that had come off the nipple of the battery, hence battery fluid in the box. And then pushed the new Panasonic LC-X1220P Battery in. It's not quite as long as the original either, but the strap holds it in place tightly.
Now I don't have to worry about acid levels anymore! YAY!

The Panasonic LC-X1220P Battery is a replacement not oem, so it is a tad bit wider, but it still fit in the battery box. The terminals are not as big so I had to use the bolts they sent with the battery and bend the terminals on the battery cables a bit.
But it worked like a champ. My Max Fires right up right off the bat now. It's almost instantaniously.

The true test will be when it gets hot in traffic and I see if it still kicks the starter as good.

I wish we had a Hooter's near us! The closest is several hours away unfortunately. But I did hear recently, listen up ALMTY!, that one of the local establishments has been sold and that a Hooters is in the works, popssibly!!!:punk:
Redbone,
Look for a Ker's Winghouse.
Down here they have grown more popular than Hooters. For both their wings and Boobs.

We have a Hooter's clone here and they may be expanding. It is called "Twin Peaks" and has sexy little costumes also. However the food is more upscale and the atmosphere / decor is a lot better. Attached is a pic of one of their koozies (sp?).

Attachments

• Twin Peaks Koozie.jpg
    Twin Peaks Koozie.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 34
Today I installed the BrakeAway Cruise Control that thevmaxrider mentioned in the Alaska thread. It is a very well made device that works perfectly.

Bought it from CruiserCustomizing.com, saved $20 over manufacturers price plus $4 more in shipping.

AND, ordered it on Tues., got it today! 2 days from CA to NY, impressive!! :clapping:

I recently got the new headlight in. Thanks Clay.

Attachments

• 0655.jpg
    0655.jpg
    65.5 KB · Views: 11
  • 0677.jpg
    0677.jpg
    76.5 KB · Views: 15
Like I said, it looks Sweet! Your very welcome, but you did the work:clapping: I was just the distributor and half ass teacher:biglaugh:

Attachments

• Vmax%20headlight%20007.jpg
    Vmax%20headlight%20007.jpg
    50.7 KB · Views: 19
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back