What did you do to your Vmax today?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feel fortunate ,....My registration this year is $1233.00 , and thats with a total of 5 merits (bonus"s for your license).
We get raped here in auto insurance ,...it's government run. Communism , profiteering, gouging, money grab,....call what ever.

yes but don't you have free heath care, correct me if i am wrong. dave

Feel fortunate ,....My registration this year is $1233.00 , and thats with a total of 5 merits (bonus"s for your license).
We get raped here in auto insurance ,...it's government run. Communism , profiteering, gouging, money grab,....call what ever.
dO YOU OWN THE 09` MAX OR IS THAT FOR THE GEN 1 ?
ANYWAY THATS REDICULOUS, TOO BAD THAT YOU CAN`T REGISTER IT HERE.
dO YOU GET MUCH RIDING TIME UP THERE ?? TO COMPENSATE FOR THE HIGH FEE ?:confused2:
<<DAVE>>

yes but don't you have free heath care, correct me if i am wrong. dave

If you compared our taxes, you'd see where we get our "free" health care from. :th_people557: :th_analprobestare:

just took off and got lost, a great ride, don't get any better than finding new roads, screw the maps, i love doing this. dave

Can you REALLY get lost when you have no particular place to go? This is what a motorcycle is all about. Petrol money in your pocket and pick a direction, any direction, doesn't matter. It's all good.

dO YOU OWN THE 09` MAX OR IS THAT FOR THE GEN 1 ?
ANYWAY THATS REDICULOUS, TOO BAD THAT YOU CAN`T REGISTER IT HERE.
dO YOU GET MUCH RIDING TIME UP THERE ?? TO COMPENSATE FOR THE HIGH FEE ?:confused2:
<<DAVE>>

Bikes a 95,..I us it as often as possible. I ride to work ,which is 50k one way. The ride season is pretty much 5 months.
At least I'm not a fair weather rider , or a weekend warrior. That would be a waste of money,....or a best a grand extravagance.

Bikes a 95,..I us it as often as possible. I ride to work ,which is 50k one way. The ride season is pretty much 5 months.
At least I'm not a fair weather rider , or a weekend warrior. That would be a waste of money,....or a best a grand extravagance.
yeah, I feel for you brother especially when mr. rich guy pops in just to criticise , I`m sure that God has a plan for him.
I can`t help but think that when he made his last post, we should have kept our mouths shut and just said GOODBYE !!:bang head::rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200:

going to take max out for a little ride to poke around at the dealer for a little while and then to the auto parts to look at thermostats, bring it home and give it a bath. I`m going to try to ride it as much as I can this week because Friday I have to put it on "non op." :bang head:
The world really sucks when you can`t come up with a peasly $75.00
for registration.
Maybe 190 can loan me some of his wife`s millions LOL :rofl_200:
<<Dave>>

i just got on here to post about getting caught in a storm today, just to find some more dave bashing, and i have never said she had millions, but since you brought it up, in assets YES. dave

i just got on here to post about getting caught in a storm today, just to find some more dave bashing, and i have never said she had millions, but since you brought it up, in assets YES. dave

............../??/)
............,/?../
.........../..../
...../??/'...'/???`??
../'/.../..../......./??\
.('(...?...?.... ?~/'...')
....\.................'...../
......''...\.......... _.??
.......\..............(
.........\.............\

Nuff said....

Who f`N cares were all sick of your arrogant boasting.
We are not here to listen to that bullshit and if you had any sense of comprehention then you would understand that !!!!!
you just better hope that one day she dosen`t take her money and half of yours and dumps your inconsiderate and arrogant ass.
Just shut up about the damn money and you wont get bashed unless you are a glutton for punishment that YOU bring on upon yourself.:damn angry::damn angry::damn angry:
That is what we are all trying to tell you.
Do us all a favor make your LAST post already!!!

yeah, I feel for you brother especially when mr. rich guy pops in just to criticise , I`m sure that God has a plan for him.
I can`t help but think that when he made his last post, we should have kept our mouths shut and just said GOODBYE !!:bang head::rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200:

you brought it up, i have not said shit for a couple of weeks.

i have kept my mouth shut, but this !@#$%^& , keeps stirring shit.

Back on topic....

Took some mail up to the university yesterday (instead of mailing, I desided to go for a ride and hand deliver it).

At an intersection I ran across a black Max with chrome scoops and Mark's pipes. he/she was going in a different direction so I didn't catch up to him/her.

The bike didn't sound all that great, it had a big ass rattle sound to it, but it looked sweet. New goal is to find out who has it.

Today, went for a ride during what looked to be a north western/ Seattle, grey day but had more definition in the clouds. Got some thumbs up from a few people and about 4 ppl walking around the bike when I stopped at a mini-mart. The funny part and those that run the squeeze will attest to was the question. " Are those nitrous tanks?" then followed up with the perverbial " Why?"

Then I came home and BBQ'd some chicken all the while thinking about the Ak or bust run next year.

Back on topic....

Took some mail up to the university yesterday (instead of mailing, I desided to go for a ride and hand deliver it).

At an intersection I ran across a black Max with chrome scoops and Mark's pipes. he/she was going in a different direction so I didn't catch up to him/her.

The bike didn't sound all that great, it had a big ass rattle sound to it, but it looked sweet. New goal is to find out who has it.

Today, went for a ride during what looked to be a north western/ Seattle, grey day but had more definition in the clouds. Got some thumbs up from a few people and about 4 ppl walking around the bike when I stopped at a mini-mart. The funny part and those that run the squeeze will attest to was the question. " Are those nitrous tanks?" then followed up with the perverbial " Why?"

Then I came home and BBQ'd some chicken all the while thinking about the Ak or bust run next year.

hey KJ, had u not been online for a few days? i dont' remember hearing from ya..

Ok no more hijacking the thread.
I took the max for a ride up to mount baldy and when I got close to the top I encountered the biggest swarm of bees i had ever seen I mean these little basrards comming like in the cartoons.
At first they looked like a massive swarm of knats but when they started hitting my shield and the rest of me I noticed that they were bees so I turned my ass around and ran like hell back down that hill and back home again to clean up the mess off me and my bike:bang head:
<<Dave>>

I bought some powdercoated black scoops I lost the auction on several weeks ago!

I also priced out Ohlins shocks for the rear. Anyone have a used set they'd like to part with?

Oh, as for the boasting about money, I'd say I'm rich but in all honesty, I'm more about being good looking. The rich thing just completes it for me. The proverbial icing on the cake.

j/k I look like hammered shit.

oh, and I'm at the end of week one for waiting for my Carroroaazeroieaaazareola wheels. 1.5 weeks to go!

:eusa_dance:

I haven't setup with Ohlins yet but do have an account with Penske and Progressive. They are incredibly expensive though!

Sean

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back