what happened to chat nite ?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vmax626

Reaction score
I seem to have noticed that nobody cares about chat nite.
I used to enjoy talking to everyone and then, NADA ?:ummm:
QUE PASO MAN ?:confused2:

<<Dave>>:punk:

Yep ,..summers here finally . So between gettin stuff done and making my way off to bed , I forget .

More than once a week may be good too. I really like chat ,but not always able to make the Tues nite time.

If more nites were scheduled, it may have more peeps show up different times that are available for them.
How about 9:00pm every nite for a couple of weeks and see what day has the best attendance?

Yep ,..summers here finally . So between gettin stuff done and making my way off to bed , I forget .

More than once a week may be good too. I really like chat ,but not always able to make the Tues nite time.

If more nites were scheduled, it may have more peeps show up different times that are available for them.
How about 9:00pm every nite for a couple of weeks and see what day has the best attendance?

+1 More nights, earlier time.:clapping:

I live in So.CaL. so, how about fri. or sat.nite at say;6:00 our time would be 9:00 eastern time and 7-8 mid & mountain .Sometimes my wife or the kids are on it and I have to go through hell to get them off so I can use it at that time during the week.:bang head:
<<Dave>>:punk:

I'm usually working on one thing or another till after 9 pst. We had a good talk last night till around 10:30. It's gonna be tough to get atlantic and pacific together.
+1 on more nights.

So its Tuesday evening and I see that a bunch of you are online - is there a chat session somewhere? How do I get to it?

under the banner, upper left there is a "chat" button. i'm in the vboost lounge. stuck at work might as well do something

*sigh* Does anybody wanna talk to a female biker? I'm online....

Dave and I are in now..

Man, you guys are working the 'vampire shift'!! :biglaugh:

We bailed out by 10:30 Eastern.

This East/West coast thing sucks, you guys on 'the other side' are just finishing dinner and we 'easterners' are getting ready for bed!!

I'm not sure about G....he just seems to 'lurk' around at all hours!! :rofl_200:

Yeah I was on at 10 central time and no was on so I did a few things and got on an hr later. That was fun even tho we all were tired. For the two in there with me...yum beer :D

I've been trying to make it in for chat night but as danny pointed out, some of us are ready to head to bed when everyone else is just arriving!
Not to mention that I keep forgetting about tuesday night being chat night.

Maybe someone should remind me next Tuesday so I can stop in!!!

Back