What happens when you run out of track? FAIL!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

clintard

Reaction score
Anybody with railroading experience knows that when your on a stub track its supposed to be mark with a sign, also anytime the track ends abruptly there is supposed to be a visible red board, some sort of derail or stop, and usually a big pile of rocks behind the said track.

In my case today i was backing up through some tracks that never got sprayed due to cars sitting on them. i couldnt see the end of the track due to the weeds and when i got close enough the bridge was blocking my view, by the time i realized i was already shitting my pants!

Pilot was riding in the truck with me and thought the track kept going and told me to keep on backing up, come to find out hed never been in this location and was just to lazy to get out and back me up.

Heres your new avatar lankee_yankee! This ones for you! bad karma bit me LOL

FAIL.jpg

IMG_06981280x768.jpg

IMG_07111280x768.jpg

IMG_07171280x768.jpg

IMG_07331280x768.jpg

didnt put a scratch on the truck believe it or not. and not twice considering i didnt flip and neither time were my fault. this time was definitely preventable for sure but shit happens right?

took one hell of a crane!

jack black?

WOW! Well luckily you didn't flip the truck! I guess the boss gave you shit for that one though... oh well, live and learn.

didnt put a scratch on the truck believe it or not. and not twice considering i didnt flip and neither time were my fault. this time was definitely preventable for sure but shit happens right?

took one hell of a crane!

jack black?

I'm impressed with the steel guys who specked out the top caging, those 55 gal. barrells stayed right where they were supposed to, Good job boys!! :clapping:

Man, I bet that was a hell of a feeling, that big ass end heading downhill!! :bang head:

One question-she still go down the road straight? :biglaugh:

yep she still drives just fine. didnt hurt anything on the truck, just busted my lightbar on the ass end with the chains from the crane, 12$ from napa.

Nobodys in any kind of trouble, we all got piss tested, me and the guys in charge of that railyard. Railroad guys all covered there asses pretty well, they would have been in deeper shit than me, like i said there are supposed to be big red signs and stops etc to keep that shit from happening. just think what would have happened if someone let a loose railcar down that track. Dead people

Latest posts

Back