What height would you jump-from?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That looks awesome! I could maybe do it up to 7-8 stories, but don't know how much past that I'd be willing to go

Id try it! Gradually getting higher of course, but then again, i aint quite right either, lol.

I would jump 3 feet that's all I have lift in me.

With a big enough bag, from the edge of outer space. Oh and a Bazillion Dollars.

We used to rappel down the sides of high-rises along the SE FL beach coast for practice in high-rise situations, on fire-rescue, but I wouldn't entertain a dive from the same heights. Actually, the buildings were taller, and I always got an elevated heart rate stepping-over the edge from whatever floor we were on, or off the roof.

Thanks, but I'll watch this daredevil, not try to out-do him. Have at-it, if you wish, I'll watch you, too.

There was an accident where the bag 'blow-off' valve malfunctioned and failed to release the air, and the stuntman bounced off the bag and was seriously-hurt. I can't recall the exact location, but I'm sure someone could google it.

That guy is like a cat that always lands on their feet... how he keeps jumping from higher and higher and not landing wrong and breaking his neck or back is pretty impressive.

Latest posts

Back