what is the best exhaust sys. for v max

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes sir! Oh and I agree on your silencer comment. It's pretty straight through and VERY short. Hence the noise level. Great for a track but illegal in my town.

Nice boy!
Kids are so funny :)

I cant get used to Your new avatar....

Here in EU every aftermarket ex is illegal.
93dB max if I remember right :ummm:

Cops dont chase those with aftermarket ex. like a dogs after cat, You must really pissd them off if You want attention.

For example 50 laps per h around the peaceful area with full throttle LOL :rofl_200:

Our testing has not shown the Dragstar to produce very good numbers. Some of the lowest HP producing bikes (with our jet kit) have had that pipe. The highest HP producing bikes had a Dale Walker Holeshot system, A Marks System, and a Kerker (all with 133-134rwhp).

BUT, unless tested on the same bike it's hard to say if the numbers will be the same.

Sean

Myabe some very cheapo carbon and stainless muffler with DB killer for about
less then 100$

1.jpg

Our testing has not shown the Dragstar to produce very good numbers. Some of the lowest HP producing bikes (with our jet kit) have had that pipe. The highest HP producing bikes had a Dale Walker Holeshot system, A Marks System, and a Kerker (all with 133-134rwhp).

BUT, unless tested on the same bike it's hard to say if the numbers will be the same.

Sean
I'am only using the ufo headers not the ufo cans, i'll have to dyno it to see how it does with the ufo cans, and then with the ones i have on now, Just wondering if they made any difference one way or the other.

I don't think it's the can that is the problem. I think it's the pipes he tied together. Eventually i;ll get a chance to dyno them back to back and we'll know for sure.

Sean

sean, how do ufo 4 into 2 compare to marks? i have ufo 4 into 2 with hmf cans and was thinking about getting the marks if the performance is better

sean, how do ufo 4 into 2 compare to marks? i have ufo 4 into 2 with hmf cans and was thinking about getting the marks if the performance is better

If it's his old system which he stole from Mario, then it's pretty good.

IMO Marks won't really gain you anything.

Chris

If it's his old system which he stole from Mario, then it's pretty good.

IMO Marks won't really gain you anything.

Chris

Hi 4gasem....Who is Mario? ... I would like to know the dark side of the history of UFO ...

Back