What is this noise?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Glad to hear its fixed and nice to here from Vmax Mike ! I am being an ass now and going to say it straight out I feel like I wasted my breath In a phone conversation . Any way glad it was simple

Indeed. Glad to hear it's fixed. I had mentioned this earlier back in the thread too. In fact we had told Kyle (or one of the guys at his place) some years back during one of his tech days he had.

Yep your right Sean you did mention it earlier too, thanks for your help, was really worried at first, and thanx again Sean for the clutch parts the bike's really pulling hard now probably been slipping a little since I have owned the bike judging by how much harder it launches now. Take care guys, BEST FORUM EVER !!

Probally had better aquire a spare driveshaft now!..................:biglaugh:.................Tom.

Indeed. Glad to hear it's fixed. I had mentioned this earlier back in the thread too. In fact we had told Kyle (or one of the guys at his place) some years back during one of his tech days he had.

It was me that had this problem at Tech Day Sean. Kyle made a call to you for your input which saved our day. NaughtyG supplied his spare Diff to fix it. We couldn't figure out how much to tighten the nut so we set my diff aside. Between You, CaptainKyle and a few others everything Vmax is fixable...

It was me that had this problem at Tech Day Sean. Kyle made a call to you for your input which saved our day. NaughtyG supplied his spare Diff to fix it. We couldn't figure out how much to tighten the nut so we set my diff aside. Between You, CaptainKyle and a few others everything Vmax is fixable...

Yea, plenty of combined knowledge on this forum for sure!

Sean

Latest posts

Back