What is your job title

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: What do you do for a living?

BIG letdown, Brian!
All this time I thought that you were a photographer for the Steelers, and that you took the photos of those "Steelers Babes" !
You were like a hero to me, man!
If that was a job Miles I would love to do it! Great benefits but low pay.....:hmmm: or would it be?:biglaugh:

got fired today,you may read about it someday,more to follow in a few months,but for now I need To SELL SOME SEATS!

Ouch! Sorry to hear that... Hope you have something to fall back on or a wife that works.

Good luck!
Chris

got fired today,you may read about it someday,more to follow in a few months,but for now I need To SELL SOME SEATS!

Damn Rick, very sorry to hear that. A man of your talent should hopefully have no trouble rebounding quickly.

Mike

Ouch twistedmax.... You posted between my reading naughty's post and my reply to him. I missed reading it till now.. That Sucks... You could go to the range with me but the pays not very good. May get some frustration out though. My thoughts are with you brother.

Sorry to hear that, wish I could afford a seat but I just bought a backrest and a shift light.

Bill

this is the start of a new page in your working career... i got fired once, im not afraid to tell anyone off. my dismissal was officially noted as "gross insubordination towards your leader" the bitch accused me of something i didnt do, i told her to go fuck herself and shove the job up her fat ass. and i went off for a few minutes after that. ib left her office and she was screaming at me i gave her the double fingers in front of a bunch of other coworkers and left. she called security, they walked past me as i was halfway out of the building. stupid cow....

im a happy plumber/pipefitter now... lol

moral of the story,
good things come to those that accept change!!!!

peace,
evan...

Myself, i was Plumber/Pipefitter for a few years. i specifically built new power plants. ive done everything from drainage to acid pipe to ultra high pressure gasses, steam and water service as well. i have unplugged a toilet or two when there were no power plants being built or serviced. mostly i did the cutting, fit up and welded, i have bolted up of flanges and valves also. i was a proud Local 354 union man.

now, i work in the maintenance department at the University of Pittsburgh, Johnstown campus (UPJ). the sights are way better here than what was at the power plants....lol. i have been here for 6 years now and havent had to worry about a layoff once.

cheers brother!!!

Thanks Guys,better be TEMPORARY unenployed then a KISS ASS. yes it sucks and theres alot to it,Ive been in touch with a lawyer and the chips will fall where they may.I have "right" on my side ,but this is big bussiness and "right" might not win.

Mike thanks , I know your right,I just need to stay focused on the Goal,anyone have a connection at star cycles? gen II seat,thats the Goal!

Thanks Guys,better be TEMPORARY unenployed then a KISS ASS. yes it sucks and theres alot to it,Ive been in touch with a lawyer and the chips will fall where they may.I have "right" on my side ,but this is big bussiness and "right" might not win.

Mike thanks , I know your right,I just need to stay focused on the Goal,anyone have a connection at star cycles? gen II seat,thats the Goal!
I wish you the best ! I am sure you will do well even though getting fired does suck.

I am a Sleep Technologist. I attach a couple dozen wires to people's heads with glue and watch them sleep all night. I get paid to watch people sleep...and it pays pretty well.:sleep::sleep 2:

i drive a garbage truck {midnite-6am} thru the wastelands of the south bronx,{ i'm a teamster in nyc's private sanitation industry.}. i was born n raised here, so the natives don't see me as "prey" {sorta like tarzan}. i get a good workout {15-20 tons off the ground every nite}, and i'm home b-4 my boss even wakes up. i love my job and the discipline required to be the best at it.

I am a sewer and drain cleaner, its not as gross/dirty as most think and its better than the bar tending I did for 7 years.. got so sick of drunks and sluts let me tell you!

I am a sewer and drain cleaner, its not as gross/dirty as most think and its better than the bar tending I did for 7 years.. got so sick of drunks and sluts let me tell you!
You mentioned the drunks and slut, don't forget the drunk sluts. Also the players, players haters, marks, tricks, mark-ass tricks, trick-ass marks skip skap scallywags and general low lifes :)

My job title is Dedicate Crew Chief.
I am a general purpose technician who services and inspects and coordinates maintenance on a 50+ year old bomber.

I operate nightlife venues in NYC. My parents are still scratching their heads over why they paid for me to be a Biology major in college!

On my day job im a Staff Designer for a defense contractor, I do everything from Weldments, Castings, Plastics etc. Most of my time is spent designing Electrical Harnesses for ground and amphibious vehicles.

3 nights a week im a student learning software engineering.

The rest of the time Im either Dad, Husband or President ( aka tax-monkey ) of my own software company.

Anytime one of the above dont apply im passed out from exhaustion,
I average 4-5 hours sleep a night 6-7 on weekends.

:sleep:
:sleep 2:

Back