Who else is working on bike projects this weekend??

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know the custom maps run the gambit from mild to wild, but can I generally take a custom map from a equally equipped bike and expect the same results? Or will I still need to run it on the dyno to get it tuned properly for this bike?

You can get pretty close with a map from a equally equipped bike but a custom for an individual bike is the way to go. I ran another custom map on my 07 R1 and then when I did a custom map I found another 3hp and the HP and Torque curve was so much smoother and linear. :punk:

Looks like i will be having a very busy weekend coming up,my x-pipe for the 09 will be here on friday,my clear otec covers and rear sets will be here on friday as well and my black chrome will be done on the 02,whooo,im stiked,bring it on.:clapping::biglaugh::eusa_dance:

Looks like i will be having a very busy weekend coming up,my x-pipe for the 09 will be here on friday,my clear otec covers and rear sets will be here on friday as well and my black chrome will be done on the 02,whooo,im stiked,bring it on.:clapping::biglaugh::eusa_dance:

You needing any help Saturday? Let me know buddy I can change up my plans to come there and go to London Saturday afternoon.

looks like I'll be working on my "running on 2 cyl." thing all week and weekend....ughhh.
on the lighter side....anyone ever hear of "rebel son" band?
if not....check em out.....David Allen Coe style music :punk:

Looks like the G/F's gonna be watching tv alone on the couch this weekend!! :rofl_200:

I'm driving up to Chicago this weekend with the car to have new suspension goodies installed.

Should make it a viable track tool now... Hehehe...

The next weekend I am pulling the Vmax out of mothballs and getting it ready for the Ottawa ride. Should be a good time!

Chris

MMMMM!! Galfer lines arrived!! :eusa_dance:

Now who here has the skills to show me how to change these lines out!! :rofl_200:

IMG_4799.jpg

MMMMM!! Galfer lines arrived!! :eusa_dance:

Now who here has the skills to show me how to change these lines out!! :rofl_200:

I'm changing out my front Galfers (look just like those) with a set of HEL's from Sean. I dropped the front 2 inches so the stock length is to long now.

Cheers,
Chris

I'm saddled up with an 8 month old all weekend courtesy of my wife's awesome ability to only get sick on the weekends.

I need a side car that can facilitate a child's car seat.

Latest posts

Back