Winter Project

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That video sound kinda funny we need to hear it throttled up please.

Sounds good. Clacking noise? Might be reverberation in the garage.

How about the leak? Mike mentioned something about that. Get that sorted out?

I did get the oil leak fixed wasn't coming from behind the slave cylinder like I feared it's all good now, and I think the clicking your hearing is just the normal engine sounds echoing inside then garage sounds great standing there I wish the deep throatiness translated better thru the vid, I wasn't really turned on by the thought of the 4 into 1 Hindle at first but I gotta say it's growing on me now I like the sound a lot better than my supertrapp's which will be for sale on here soon, and for anybody reading this the biggest thing I learned thru this whole project, if Sean Morley suggests something to you LISTEN he is the man couldn't have done this with out him, and BeeKeeper (Tom) big thanks to those guys and the forum !!!!

Sounds good!............Looking foreward to seeing how well it performs now!............:punk:.............Tom.

Wow you have been busy. I'll have to hear and see it in action in person. Deeper tones never comes through right in video at least with my computer set up. Great job.

Latest posts

Back