WNY fall ride

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

donnelly317

Reaction score
Hey you WNY Vmaxers I think it would be cool to plan a fall ride threw the southerntier to letchworth while the leaves are in full color. Anyone got any suggestions on date? There's one weekend in mid october I have to work can't remember which one ill have to look at calender

Pritty good hike.. were out by buffalo I googled Pittsfield mass to my home town its 5 1/2 hrs

I'm Definitely in, we just need to come up with a date that works for everyone.

I work october 6th weekend and leaves shouldn't be full color anyways. What date u older folk know when they get full color?

Yea but I believe like late october early november? Just trying to get a rough estimate so we can plan accordingly

Isn't it sad im a diehard hunter im in the woods all october/november and I can't even remember lol

^ I'd have to say it can be anywhere from late September/early November around here, it all depends on when the temps drop enough to trigger the change in the trees.
I was just taking a guess at sometime around Halloween this year due to the fact that it's been unusually warm this summer.

Last edited:
Back