WNY spring icebreaker????

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not yet but I'll start a Thread once we get a bit closer to Spring.
The same Hotel/Bar (Motel 8/HideAway's in Hamburg) is willing to give the same Deal as last year (discount on rooms, drinks and food) and the ride down 219 to 39 over to Letchworth/Cannandaigua was the plan we discussed at the last one.

Hamburg NY I assume, Im gonna google it and see how far it would be for me.Sounds like its a weekend or more?

Mighty fine riding out that way...:clapping:
+1, I've been through there twice on different routes. The roads were nice and smooth(for the most part) and had nice flow. We were hitting the main roads either heading south or north going to and coming from '11 Thunder.

Rick its a mighty haul it would definetly be a get here friday - Sunday trip for you.. but southern NY is worth it. I really would like to plan a fall ride. I know last year was late planning and I couldn't even get out. But its beautiful when leaves change.

South western ny ride would be cool. I can make it to erie in 2 hrs....maybe 1.5 on the max. A bit further north wouldn't be too bad.

Rick, I don't know where isn Mass you are but yes I was referring to Hamburg, NY.
And once we settle on a Date the Hotel will give us Discounts from Friday until Sunday.

Brian,
We'll only be on the Road you traveled (Rt 219) for 20 Miles or so, but the Route we took for last years Ice Breaker was great.

Mike,
Bill Kratzenburg trailered up for last years ride from Export, PA. so you could talk to him about coming up here together.
http://www.vmaxforum.net/member.php?u=163

Info (with pictures on the last few pages) on last years Ride can be found here:
http://www.vmaxforum.net/showthread.php?t=22000
And More Pictures are here:
http://www.vmaxforum.net/album.php?albumid=839

Good to hear you are on this Dennis! I was going to give you a shout and start working with you on planning the event, but hey you have a jump on things LOL! Let me know what you need from me and I will start getting the word out on the Canadian side of the border through our Yahoo group.

Good to hear you are on this Dennis! I was going to give you a shout and start working with you on planning the event, but hey you have a jump on things LOL! Let me know what you need from me and I will start getting the word out on the Canadian side of the border through our Yahoo group.

Did you keep your bike???!!!

Yep, still in the garage. Will be exporting it from Canada to the US if I end up staying here. Been living in Niagara Falls, NY for 8 months and may just have to plant roots in this area for a while.

Screw ny you don't want to live here dude. I work in the falls. Taxes, taxes, dictator cuomo, taxes lol. But glad to hear you were able to keep it

Excellent.
I'm hoping we get some nice weather sometime in May so we still have a while.
But I'll definitely let you know and we will work out a weekend once we get a bit coser to Spring.

PS
It will be Great to see you on Toxic again.

Last edited:
Will do.
I planned on starting a thread for it by the end of March or so, by then we should have a better idea of when the weather is going to break here.

Will do.
I planned on starting a thread for it by the end of March or so, by then we should have a better idea of when the weather is going to break here.

Sounds like a plan to me sir. When you are ready let me know and I will start up things on my end.:punk:

Back