Would you ride this harley? I would

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

donnelly317

Reaction score
At a local bike rally and the local harley shop had this harley with the rest of there showroom bikes.. I kindof like it for a harley :bang head:

2012-08-10_18-45-22_288.jpg

2012-08-10_18-45-41_67.jpg

2012-08-10_18-46-09_177.jpg

I really like this one tho!

2012-08-10_18-47-53_754.jpg

2012_Harley-Davidson_VRSC_VRodMuscle.jpg

I could probably dig this.

Todd

That harley is the XR1200. A friend of mine has one.We exchanged bikes and I found it to handle really well.Makes lots of power for a Harley 1200cc 77.2 rwhp,I liked it. O' when it came time to switch bikes he didn't want to give me back my Vmax.:damn angry:

ive driven 883"s and 1200"s there ok but run outta steam fast.

they shure sound good tho:rofl_200:

Based on the old flat tracker 1000cc model.
i had one of the first ones. Was a basket case that I restored, took to a few shows then fixed it up for street riding. For a Harley it was pretty hot. I hear the new one is tuned for handling. If someone put in my garage I wouldn't kick it out.

Much like Rusty, I have a friend that has one and that thing is a blast ! Hard to keep the front wheel down and thats not you're average Harley. All around fun bike to ride

I like all of them.:clapping:

The VROD muscle is a fine looking machine, however for the price I could probably get a new Max G-2, and for sure get the ZX-14 for cheaper.

O

The XR1200 looks like a fun bike and has that flat tracker look. I saw many a flat tracker bike converted to ice racing while living in Flint, MI area in hte late 70's early 80's. I was at a buddy's stag party in the early 80's that Scott Parker also was at. I beleive that Scott and a couple of friends from Flushing still ride together these days.

Shows you guys how much of a fan I am of Harley.... I very knew they made this bike. :rofl_200:

AAFES has program that lets servicemen overseas for 90+ days buy certain vehicles at low prices( currently they offer Ford, Dodge and H-D) When I was in Guam this past year they had a holdover 2010 XR1200 on the floor at the BX. I believe I could have had it delivered to home in ND for $8000. It was tempting.

That harley is the XR1200. A friend of mine has one.We exchanged bikes and I found it to handle really well.Makes lots of power for a Harley 1200cc 77.2 rwhp,I liked it. O' when it came time to switch bikes he didn't want to give me back my Vmax.:damn angry:

I rode one on our local track last spring at a bike testing day and found it to be pretty "peppy"....handled ok...you just gotta short shift the hell out of them.

Back