Wow! Your new Vmax is awesome Mr. P!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mr. Pickles

Reaction score
I've had a half dozen people say my 2002 Vmax is the new Vmax. I had one guy on a Road Glide pull along side me in traffic on the way back from the mountains to say mine was the first one he'd seen. Since 1985? He goes, oh, I thought that was the new one.

Two weeks ago I rode to the Triumph dealer to see the new Thunderbird (boring bike BTW) and the salesman peered into the lot and asked me how long I was on the waiting list. Er....I went in and bought it off the floor used.

Is it just me getting this or have people forgotten what the old one looks like?

well yours isn't exactly stock! yours is hott man!

The one weekend I was able to ride my 09 Max, only 1 person approached me asking if it was the new Max. The few others who actually talked to me about the bike usually said the same thing... 'What the hell is that?' :rofl_200:

Maybe that'll change by the time I get back home. We'll see in October.

I had a guy a couple of days ago ask if it gets "like 170 horse", I don't know if he thought it was a genII or not.

Last summer a guy pulled up next to me on a Ulyssys. He asked if mine was a new Vmax. I said no, and told him it was a 2001. He just kind of huffed and sped up and left. I guess my '01 just wasn't cool enough for him.:confused2:

I get alot of the "nice bike" from people but is realy funny is, the look on their faces as they are trying to figure out what it is until they see the vmax emblem on the tank cover.
One night a guy on a harley that I passed on the freeway chased me and got off on my exit just to see what had passed him and, when he pulled along side me at the red light and saw that it was VMAX a look of disapointment came across his face and he got back on the freeway as I kept going straight for home(Now that was funny)!!:rofl_200:
I love my D.W. Holeshot pipes.:eusa_dance:
<<Dave>>:punk:

Last summer a guy pulled up next to me on a Ulyssys. He asked if mine was a new Vmax. I said no, and told him it was a 2001. He just kind of huffed and sped up and left. I guess my '01 just wasn't cool enough for him.:confused2:

I get alot of the "nice bike" from people but is realy funny is, the look on their faces as they are trying to figure out what it is until they see the vmax emblem on the tank cover.
One night a guy on a harley that I passed on the freeway chased me and got off on my exit just to see what had passed him and, when he pulled along side me at the red light and saw that it was VMAX a look of disapointment came across his face and he got back on the freeway as I kept going straight for home(Now that was funny)!!:rofl_200:
I love my D.W. Holeshot pipes.:eusa_dance:
<<Dave>>:punk:

Well, THAT'S pretty shitty IMO!! Those guys were lucky to even SEE a V Max...shouldda felt honored!! Low life bastards!! :biglaugh:

Back