Wtf?!?!?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

+1 those are Paul's. IMO, they are also the most evil sounding of any of the exhausts out there.

dscf0033xt.jpg

+1 those are Paul's. IMO, they are also the most evil sounding of any of the exhausts out there.

dscf0033xt.jpg

gorgeous bike. ugly seat.

i wonder if that exhaust makes working on things a pain. looks like u could drop your oil pan pretty easily eh?

Looks like it would be awkward for your right foot. Looks like a new brake pedal is mandatory with the exhaust.

I saw these a set on ebay (maybe the same ones) a while back. There was a picture of the whole bike in the ebay ad. For some reason I'm thinking the color was yellow.

I'm not a big fan of the setup. Looks funny by the clutch cover IMO. I would like to hear them tho'...... Buy em and post up a video!!!!

That actually might be ( looks like it is) my system from some years back. That was the original aftermarket system I had. Looks wise I love it but it's only practical in straight lines. You lean to the right too much and you're gonna scrap it. I sold it on ebay to a guy who wanted it for a show bike and I think he re-chromed it or said he was going to because it did have some scraps on the bottom of the muffler. If it still has those scraps and he says there is some blueing near the engine attachment area than maybe he did'nt re-chrome it. I even made a 2.5 baffle for it because it did'nt come with one and was deafening loud. In terms of price I think it about 1/6th of what I paid to get it done.
By the way the bike in the above MM pic was totaled a few years ago. I don't know if the rider survived or not..the bike was also on ebay as a salvage/wrecked bike.

After looking more closely at it that was mine..I see the scrap shield and custom stock machined collar attachments I had made to hold it on

I'd like to see a straight on pic of it....those pipes gotta hang out pretty far on the right side....:confused2:

Nice looking set-up tho!

Danny this is about as straight on as I could find in my pics,this was one of madmaxs sidewinder pipes on a bike that was from virginia,the blonde guy in the pic owned the bike ,had it built the same time Paul did my first max.95 or 96 maybe?

Attachments

• whos this daytona.jpg
    whos this daytona.jpg
    76.6 KB · Views: 72
Danny this is about as straight on as I could find in my pics,this was one of madmaxs sidewinder pipes on a bike that was from virginia,the blonde guy in the pic owned the bike ,had it built the same time Paul did my first max.95 or 96 maybe?

Thanks Rick...that looks really good, they don't stick out at all like I thought they would! Beautiful bike too, what sort of carburation is that with the single stack on the right? :confused2:

dont know what carbs I belive that bike was a blower bike ,the guy wasnt happy when i spoke with him ,couldnt get the boost right,but that was a long time ago for my memory.I do know it was one of Paul Civitellos(madmax) bikes.

Back