Ya Think?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill Seward

Reaction score
Douchebags gonna picket the funeral of the 9 year old girl that shithead killed in Arizona....

Attachments

• wbcchurchsign.jpg
    wbcchurchsign.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 69
if god needs to punish anybody its that crazy religious group

I am not a violent man by nature, but if someone wasted a bullet on Phelps, I wouldn't cry about it.

Heard this morning that AZ passed a new law that you are not allowed to protest within 300' of a funeral. That doesn't really help much IMO.

A guy in the shops son was killed in a fire along with 5 members of another family. The Westbro idiots decided they would protest the funerals. The 5 family members had a separate funeral and my buddy had his sons, Daniel, funeral on a different day. The Westbro idiots actually did protest the 5 member family ( i wasnt there) but when it came time for Daniels the weather got real bad and they couldnt make it. Its a damn good thing because I and several others, including a local biker club, had all intentions of making their visit very uncomfortable.
The problem is its mostly one family protesting. There usually a bunch of old women/men and younger kids (like 18 or so). Its NOT a church, its an obvious cult.

Hahaha... How about spraying them down with some of that Buck Bomb Doe In Estrus scent and turning loose a couple dozen Bucks.Yahooooo!:biglaugh:

Just happen to see on the news of those tards holding up a sign 'Israel Is Doomed'. Well, the Lord states that after he brings back together the real Jews to their original land (Which started after after WWII), the country will never be completely destroyed, or they removed. Shows me another sign these people are a cult and not of the Lord. Just giving Him a bad name.

Back