Yeahhhh buddy. PNW people listen up. :D

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FootNote

Reaction score
Getting our first house.

Just got back from a showing at an amazing two bedroom place great area, kick ass kitchen. Best part of it all huge covered back deck. So I foresee a decent amount of cookouts happening here.

Will post photos as soon as I get the paperwork in and lock it in my names.

Congratulations!

Nothing like that feeling of getting your first house. :biglaugh:

Renting? Is this with a new lady? Still is cool. Make sure you fart a lot on the first day, set a precedent. :rofl_200:

ps. People from Washington crack me up, because the state I'm in is called WA too.
Eddie Vedder said he'd swap. They live here, but then we have to go to a place where it snows n shit. :p

ps. People from Washington crack me up, because the state I'm in is called WA too.
Eddie Vedder said he'd swap. They live here, but then we have to go to a place where it snows n shit. :p

True. And you can swap our 40C+ for 0C right now, just like I'm going to do this weekend.. Going back to UK for work - why the F do they always call in winter!? :bang head:

No huge garage, but big enough to work on my bike.

Will post photos soon. Now I just need to find a good grill. :D

I am IN!

Ok so I dident get the place I wanted. But I still got a damn nice place as far as I am concerned.

Two car garage, decent back yard and right next to a local park... I mean right next to it.

So for those in the PNW hit me up and we can go riding or if you need a place to do a quick mod, more than welcome to my garage, not that I have much tools or know how though lol.

Latest posts

Back