You will either love or hate what I put on my Venture/Max

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dingy

Reaction score
Tweetie got a little more pinstripping done this week. 2nd picture is without added VMax (Special Edition)

Hope this isn't a crime against VMax's !!

Gary

VMaxpinstripe1.jpg

Closeup1.jpg

It's got the heart of a Vmax so I say, say load say it proud!

Lol. Whatever dude!
I don't hate it or love it. It is what it is.

Although, if I saw a Fiat with a Ferrari badge, I'd probably piss myself laughing! :biglaugh:

That's certainly the nicest looking bike in the picture. Struth, it's yellow!! But it looks damn good on that bike. It's just the right tone. Good choice! :punk:

As a constructive criticism, I'd take all the red off, except the pin stripes on the body and wheel and the badge. Either that or find a different red for the other bits (except the caliper adaptors. Match those to the caliper). In the long shot, the colour of the badge is complimenting the yellow much better than the other red.

Fck`n great looking,
just love it

Just brought myself an 1986 1300cc venture yesterday:eusa_dance:
Will go monkey/mod this winter

Having a Max engine for that project would be CREASY:biglaugh:

I like it alot. Always had that type of project in the back of my mind to do one day.

Great performance on a big comfy couch, love it!

Mike

As a constructive criticism, I'd take all the red off, except the pin stripes on the body and wheel and the badge. Either that or find a different red for the other bits (except the caliper adaptors. Match those to the caliper). In the long shot, the colour of the badge is complimenting the yellow much better than the other red.

+1 on the red, pinstripe looks great but the accessories look "too" red :confused2:
maybe a yellow pinstripe on them would match them to the fairing

You don't want to end up looking like The Flash riding a bike :rofl_200:
k1.jpg

it is yours and it is special and you have Maximized your Venture so not crime there

Amen to that!
I've gone the opposite route with my bike - I've "Venturized my Max" with bags, trunk, fairing, light bar, roll bars, etc., for touring purposes. All removable for "street" use, however.
You've created a unique Venture, a tribute to your own imagination and fabrication skills, and most certainly the hottest performing bike amongst it's peers. And your choice of colours, pinstriping and decals fit in perfectly with what you've done....nothing subtle about this Venture - this one is bold, "in your face"......the same impressions that the Max was intended to convey when it was first released.
Whether left completely stock, performance modified, add-ons or fabricated, show-chromed, etc., it all boils down to one issue - whatever makes you happy.
great work, Gary!:clapping:

Looks great Gary, nice blending of the Vmax performance parts and Venture long distant platform into a one of kind performance tourer.:punk:

I love it!The wife saw it and ask can you do that too ours it's allready yellow?Beautiful.And thanks for the starter write up,I sent it to dan oberg no more trouble.Thanks .

Back