your opinion

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sh_t! My bad. Guess I had some brain damage after all from my fall. CustomMax, if you need help, even I figured it out so you should have no problems.See the Humpty Dumpty post for my pics

Only once have I had someone at the light say "Nice V-max".
They usually say "Nice bike." Pause for a few seconds. "What is it?"

I think that the Europeans love to do crazy modified V-max's. I often wonder if they ride any good! :rofl_200:

I think that the Europeans love to do crazy modified V-max's. I often wonder if they ride any good! :rofl_200:
Checking out a MotoGP lineup I think you'll find a healthy number of European riders, and yes, I know there may be a couple fast Australians in there too!:biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:

So I think that even with their heavily modded bikes there has to be a few good riders in the lot.:clapping:
I know I could probably pass Nicky Hayden when I'm out riding!!!:rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200:

Oh, I was referring to if the bikes were ridable! Sometimes I wonder if they would be any better than a stocker. All show, no go, if you know what I mean. :biglaugh:

Isle of Man TT suits you?... :biglaugh:

EDIT: Misread it... I don't ride my bikes much i just sit staring at them and drool... :rofl_200:

Ah, yes, understand completely now!
...And just to show ya I'm not dissin' Nicky Hayden, I always, ALWAYS give him a thumbs up when I pass him!:rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200:

Yep, put yer boots on boys and girls, it's gonna be that kind of year!

Back