your opinion

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

maxrom

Reaction score
hy,

your sincerely opinion

over last 10 years, looking at videos and pics of modified vmax,
and recently, the Regis`s web site of vmax concentration bring`s me to a question.

Is it because i ride this bike
or this bike is one of the most personalised/modified bike:ummm:

Ps.; apologise my english, i do my best

I think its because its a cult classic. And very customizable.

Riding it, I hardly see any of them.

i OVER A YEAR AGO , I WENT TO A BIKE-NITE UP IN NEW JERSEY , 100 OR SO BIKES , 150 PEOPLE , THERE WAS ONLY ONE PERSON ON THE ENTIRE PROPERTY THAT KNEW THAT MY BIKE WAS A " V-MAX " ! . :punk:

You are in Quebec? It seems as if 1/4 of Quebec is in Hollywood/Ft.Lauderdale in the winter, many of them bring H-D's & Gold Wings to ride here. They stay in trailer parks w/their mobile homes, & drive diesel duallies they tow the mobile homes to FL with.

Are there any VMaxes in your part of Quebec?

hy,

your sincerely opinion

and recently, the Regis`s web site of vmax concentration bring`s me to a question.

hy,

your sincerely opinion

I'm sure it's more with certain models than others.....but I do know that the 70's Kawaski triples were/are modified into every kind of form you can imagine!!......choppers to hill climbers and EVERYTHING in between....My buddy's in the middle of a '74 H2 750 triple, 2-stroke powered, 94' Suzuki GSXR 750 hybrid.

...not to hijack the thread or anything, but quickly.....
(i'd provide a couple pics but having a hard time emailing pics out of my new IPhone 4s...dunno why. But is there a way to send pics right from my phone to the forum yet? Or do I still need to go through a 3rd party host? Soo much extra work...sucks)

i OVER A YEAR AGO , I WENT TO A BIKE-NITE UP IN NEW JERSEY , 100 OR SO BIKES , 150 PEOPLE , THERE WAS ONLY ONE PERSON ON THE ENTIRE PROPERTY THAT KNEW THAT MY BIKE WAS A " V-MAX " ! . :punk:
That person probably new more about motorcycles in general then anybody else there.I found that most Harley people I ride with wouldn't know a Jap bike from a European bike,if they tripped over one.:rofl_200:

I get complimentson both Max's all the time. Most don't have a clue what bike it is. They're just overwhelmed by the look, the sound... And, in the case of my 89, how fast they were left behind...:rofl_200:I can always spot a VMax. Most all are totally different unless they're bone stock. That doesn't happen often because there's so much aftermarket stuff available. Then so many design they're own mods..

You are in Quebec? It seems as if 1/4 of Quebec is in Hollywood/Ft.Lauderdale in the winter, many of them bring H-D's & Gold Wings to ride here. They stay in trailer parks w/their mobile homes, & drive diesel duallies they tow the mobile homes to FL with.

For now, i`m not spending winter in south US, but when i will, if i will; as soon as december road and weather is good, well, i will be on my Max, wife and dog in the mobile with an empty trailer:eusa_dance:

In my part of Quebec, hum! maybe four or five Vmaxes:damn angry:, and i`m the only one not stock.
moved here since 4 years, originaly from Montreal where thers`s a lot of Maxes, we reach a lot of them by our forum <<www.vmaxquebec.org>>

I'm sure it's more with certain models than others.....but I do know that the 70's Kawaski triples were/are modified into every kind of form you can imagine!!......choppers to hill climbers and EVERYTHING in between....My buddy's in the middle of a '74 H2 750 triple, 2-stroke powered, 94' Suzuki GSXR 750 hybrid.

(i'd provide a couple pics but having a hard time emailing pics out of my new IPhone 4s...dunno why. But is there a way to send pics right from my phone to the forum yet? Or do I still need to go through a 3rd party host? Soo much extra work...sucks)

Kawasaki H1 1971, my first bike, and yes theese where modified a lot, mine ended with an H2 motor on H1 frame with tune pipe, clip on n so.

Yes, at each time there cult bike

well, next time for pics,

Maxrom, to put pics on with an iPhone you can either copy and paste or install Tapatalk .I know you can put pics on using that app. Great phone though huh? I love not having to type anymore, unless I can't talk at the time. But try that and see if it works for you.

I had 2 beamers pull up on each side of me about a month ago gving me thumbs up then they switched sides so they could see the other side of the bike. And have had a 2 people in the last couple weeks pull up at lights & say what the hell is that thing.LOL

www.Vmaxuebec.org fall 2007 anualy legend ride
Not to far from home, sorry about the sound

http://ecoles.csbf.qc.ca/CFPAM/Forum/Vmax/Legende/VIDEO_Suzanne1.avi

http://ecoles.csbf.qc.ca/CFPAM/Forum/Vmax/Legende/VIDEO_Suzanne2.avi

Steve Jobs speaking from beyond the grave said, "thou shalt not open these files named 'Suzanne!'"

I have friends I have visited in St. Luc & St. Jean sur Richeliu, one guy is a machinist & mechanic, a great guy, Roland Roussin. He worked for a M-B service shop, Anaudec Automobile in St. Luc. He likes the Japanese bikes & modding them. Haven't seen him in awhile.

Steve Jobs speaking from beyond the grave said, "thou shalt not open these files named 'Suzanne!'"

I have friends I have visited in St. Luc & St. Jean sur Richeliu, one guy is a machinist & mechanic, a great guy, Roland Roussin. He worked for a M-B service shop, Anaudec Automobile in St. Luc. He likes the Japanese bikes & modding them. Haven't seen him in awhile.

the fie Suzanne are ok, these are image shack hosting video

St.-Luc & St.-Jean are great place and nice roads to rooaaarrrrs on
Don`t know Mr. Roussin, bur have a frien there with a Kawasaki eliminator 1985 or so (900cc stock) with a kawasaki 1200cc 2000 or so
taking that chain drive crank case modified into shaft drive, nice powerfull result

will find a pic of that tork brother

Im trying to post some pics with new tapatalk app. Bare with me here..

60e9b00d-ac97-6928.jpg

60e9b00d-aca9-4dee.jpg

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1325444148.296708.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1325444148.296708.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 1
  • ImageUploadedByTapatalk1325444164.366270.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1325444164.366270.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 0
Maxrom, I just posted my first two pictures directly from my iPhone a few minutes ago 1/1/12.
I have the "Tapatalk" app installed. Open VMF using this app. Click on any topic or start a new topic
1. Click on the box at the bottom of the screen to reply or write your message.
2. New box will open and click on "open advanced options"
3. Click on photo album and your "camera roll" will come up. Or you click camera and take a picture right there.
4. Click on the picture you want then select "tapatalk hosted" box. You will see an automatic link show up in the message box.
5. You can add text to the picture just make sure you make a space to separate your message from the link. Otherwise, the text will attach to the link and mess things up. Email me direct for questions [email protected]

---
I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=26.689455,-82.030585
When in doubt...Gas it !!!

Maxrom, I just posted my first two pictures directly from my iPhone a few minutes ago 1/1/12.
I have the "Tapatalk" app installed. Open VMF using this app. Click on any topic or start a new topic
1. Click on the box at the bottom of the screen to reply or write your message.
2. New box will open and click on "open advanced options"
3. Click on photo album and your "camera roll" will come up. Or you click camera and take a picture right there.
4. Click on the picture you want then select "tapatalk hosted" box. You will see an automatic link show up in the message box.
5. You can add text to the picture just make sure you make a space to separate your message from the link. Otherwise, the text will attach to the link and mess things up. Email me direct for questions [email protected]

---
I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=26.689455,-82.030585
When in doubt...Gas it !!!

:ummm::confused2::ummm::confused2:

Maxrom, get the "Tapatalk" iPhone application downloaded to your iPhone and email at [email protected] and I'll walk you through the process to post pictures. No sense in making everyone suffering through the tutorial.
PATMAX

Back