Your Vmax accessory control center!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Update!, Worked on the circuits over the weekend and recieved the last bit of misc. items needed to get the project complete or so I thought ! LOL
G

HOUSTON! we have a problem........ I Might be needing to go get some Diodes... to fix the issue..... dang I like expensive R&R it truly kicks your pocket books ass... LOL
G

I was looking some neat switches a while ago for my board computer.
These are Motogadget (germany) but I wonder how much they are waterproof?

Not sure these are the same but spec says IP65 so souds like a plan.
http://store.revivalcycles.com/collections/switches/products/billet-push-button-switch

They aren't waterproof but their construction made them less sensitive to water especially if not mounted horizontally.

I would not have them horizontally here. One rain and you're dead lol

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Ok guys this all started from that Damn Garage door opener thing! :bang head: Ok Most of us have accessories on our bike i.e. fan override , accent lighting , Ipod charging circuit etc. Ok if this works like I think it will, I will make these with up to 5 buttons maximum. Each circuit should handle a 25Amp load. These are actually momentary push buttons ( that damn Garage door opener again) however I am building a latching circuit which will then trigger a remote relay. When the circuit is on the L.E.D. will be lit. The one I am working is for my bike. The far left has no L.E.D. because that will be for that Garage door opener. If it works out I will supply a programmable door opener with the kit. Now the other buttons on mine will be for 1. accent lighting 2. Fan over ride 3. accessory charging circuit 4. reserve . My intentions is to make this as much plug and play as possible. With exchange of your original bike housing. They will come in chrome or you can paint them. The components underneath will be encapsulated in a resin of some sort. Then there will be a wire loom that will come from this that will 'Y" one side garage door opener housing. The other will be the remote relays. At that point there will be a wire harness that you tie your accessories into along with the power and ground from the ignition. Price is not determined as of yet because I am just getting into it. If any of you might be interested let me know. Thanks G :punk:

Any updates on this?

Any updates on this?

Larry, sorry about this I have moving around for work and I don't have a permanent project that I have been assigned to. So right now I am living in motels and bouncing around the usa. Hopefully within the next few months I will be assigned to a permanent job and an get back at it.

Thanks G

Larry, sorry about this I have moving around for work and I don't have a permanent project that I have been assigned to. So right now I am living in motels and bouncing around the usa. Hopefully within the next few months I will be assigned to a permanent job and an get back at it.

Thanks G

No problem & thanks for the feedback. Hopefully you get to bounce around with the Max in tow.

Back