Zimmerman-not guilty

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The media loved this case. So much,they swept this one aside to focus on the Zimmermen/Martin case.

People up here are buzzing about the outcome, saying stuff like "what was the jury thinking?"
Investigation flawed + A prosecutor that uses terms like "What if" and "Could of" = a shitload of reasonable doubt.

Speaking of jurys, No one really knows how they're going to react.

Up here Driver 1 and Driver 2 almost got in an accident. Driver 2 flips of driver 1 and goes about his merry way back to work. Driver 1 turns around and follows driver 2, to his place of employment. Upon arriving driver 1 exits his truck opens his jacket and displays his knife. Driver one says "You going to show me that finger again #$#$%" Then promptly starts fighting with, unarmed, driver 2 and stabs him to death. Driver 2's son was hitting driver 1 with a broom handle trying to protect his dad. Then another employee came out with a gun and held driver 1 until the police arrived.

In court, he was found not guilty on the defense of self-defense. He was to be charged with murder in the second but took a deal, pleading manslaughter and getting 3.5 years.

Not just down there, things are fucked all over.

+5,000!!

As for Zimmerman, guilty or not guilty....as soon as he pulled the trigger his life changed forever, it will never be the same again.

Civil suit? Absolutely, the press alone is a franchise career maker....hundreds of lawyers lining up to take the case for free.

I sure wouldn't want to be in Zimmerman's shoes right now! :eusa_snooty:

Read somewhere....might have been on this forum...."Remember....there's a lawyer attached to every bullet that leaves your firearm!"

The media loved this case. So much,they swept this one aside to focus on the Zimmermen/Martin case.

People up here are buzzing about the outcome, saying stuff like "what was the jury thinking?"
Investigation flawed + A prosecutor that uses terms like "What if" and "Could of" = a shitload of reasonable doubt.

Speaking of jurys, No one really knows how they're going to react.

Up here Driver 1 and Driver 2 almost got in an accident. Driver 2 flips of driver 1 and goes about his merry way back to work. Driver 1 turns around and follows driver 2, to his place of employment. Upon arriving driver 1 exits his truck opens his jacket and displays his knife. Driver one says "You going to show me that finger again #$#$%" Then promptly starts fighting with, unarmed, driver 2 and stabs him to death. Driver 2's son was hitting driver 1 with a broom handle trying to protect his dad. Then another employee came out with a gun and held driver 1 until the police arrived.

In court, he was found not guilty on the defense of self-defense. He was to be charged with murder in the second but took a deal, pleading manslaughter and getting 3.5 years.

Not just down there, things are fucked all over.

Pretty Screwed up to shoot a toddler but this case will be swept under the rug to. Obama wont stick his nose in this one & Sharpton & Jackson will say the mom deserved it for some reason. I believe the Jury had the right decision with Zimmerman & the media should be in all kinds of shit for the botched tapes. They were making news not reporting it big difference.

Pretty Screwed up to shoot a toddler but this case will be swept under the rug to. Obama wont stick his nose in this one & Sharpton & Jackson will say the mom deserved it for some reason. I believe the Jury had the right decision with Zimmerman & the media should be in all kinds of shit for the botched tapes. They were making news not reporting it big difference.

No he won't! And the black members of Congress won't go parading into chambers with hoodies pulled up either....like they did the morning after the Martin shooting.

"We are Travon Martin...." What the fuck was with THAT!

No he won't! And the black members of Congress won't go parading into chambers with hoodies pulled up either....like they did the morning after the Martin shooting.

"We are Travon Martin...." What the fuck was with THAT!
Yes this case got me a little wound up from the start . They were trying to convict him before any one knew the story or heard tapes & news that were not already botched. When you heard all the real tapes & evidence it was a different story.

Florida does have a law in the books that protects shooter from civil suit in cases of justifiable homicide.
The procedure is a little convoluted though because the shooter has to go before a judge in a closed hearing to get the shooting rules justifiable. Zimmerman hasn't done this yet but still can. Didn't do it already because that hearing might have affected the criminal case. Better to wait.

The boss will not let this go . Let's get the feds involved , we got plenty more money to waste on this very important case . Besides , as long as this case is in front of the low information voters , nobody in the press will ask me questions I have no good answers for ; Pick your scandal here _____________

ad infiniteum -

In his statement today, Obama also said the Zimmerman verdict is an opportunity to re-examine attempts to curb gun violence. "We should ask ourselves if we’re doing all we can to stem the tide of gun violence that claims too many lives across this country on a daily basis," he said. "We should ask ourselves, as individuals and as a society, how we can prevent future tragedies like this."
Additionally, the Justice Department announced today that while Zimmerman has been cleared of state charges in Florida, it is still investigating him to determine whether he might have violated federal civil rights laws and is also reviewing the evidence presented during the three-week trial that ended yesterday.
'
'"Experienced federal prosecutors will determine whether the evidence reveals a prosecutable violation of any of the limited federal criminal civil rights statutes within our jurisdiction, and whether federal prosecution is appropriate in accordance with the department's policy governing successive federal prosecution following a state trial," Justice Department spokeswoman Dena Iverson said in a statement.
Civil rights organizations such as the NAACP are calling on Attorney General Eric Holder to open a federal case against Zimmerman. Yesterday's verdict also prompted demonstrations in cities around the United States, including D.C., where about 200 people marched in the early hours of Sunday.
Martin's death is being investigated by the Justice Department's Civil Rights Division, the U.S. attorney's office for the Central District of Florida, and the FBI.

Would it require your spouse to smash your head into pulp on the concrete before you were allowed to draw your weapon? Cus I'm ok with anyone shooting the person bashing another persom's head into a pulp on the concrete.

Fear of life is just that, and the jury saw it that way. You don't have to be on deaths door to be in fear of your life. If the others actions are such that a reasonable person could conceive that it could LEAD to loss of life then your good to go.
One punch is all it takes, who knows what the guy is going to do next?

This was a political witch hunt from the beginning , as the initial investigation did not recommend it to a grand jury. That decision cost the investigators / chief of police , their jobs , even though the case proved them correct. How much did this fiasco for the prosecution cost ? How much pressure came from the D.O.J. to prosecute ? Why did the prosecutor with hold evidence from the defence ? Race baiting and gun control . Simple as that.

Really serious about curbing gun violence?.....Give everybody a gun!!

You'll see a drastic drop in gun violence within hours! :punk:

No more give aways. Just pass a law that requires all households to have a weapon. CCP still have to go through a check system. Criminals would be arrested if found with a weapon. Deportation or jail time to follow.

why was this so highly publicized? idk. this kinda shit goes on everyday

i tuned in for the entire week the state presented it's case. i didnt bother to pay attention after that, because imo, the state totally flubbed it and proved absolutely nothing. if the jury found him guilty of sdm then i would have chalked it up to the six women's inabilty to filter out their emotions. because of all the hype, i was betting manslaughter. thank goodness i was wrong...my faith in our judicious system able to provide a emotionless decision based simply on facts, has solidified the more.

what a lot of tm sympathizers forget to remember is that "not guilty" does not mean "innocent". is gz "innocent"? idk, that's for him, tm, and their Maker to know. is he "not guilty"? based on the state's lack of incriminating evidence and disenchanted testimony, abso- fucking-ly yes.

of course, this shit isnt over. a round of civil courts suits and wrongful death accusations are in store. tm's family's lawyers are hungry for cash and wont give up trying to squeeze gm's estate until they get something.

Regards from my Taptalking Hercules Android

atleast he will get his gun back. but will the mom still get her wellfair money ? bet it will hurt the sales of skittles and tea.

why was this so highly publicized? idk. this kinda shit goes on everyday

i tuned in for the entire week the state presented it's case. i didnt bother to pay attention after that, because imo, the state totally flubbed it and proved absolutely nothing. if the jury found him guilty of sdm then i would have chalked it up to the six women's inabilty to filter out their emotions. because of all the hype, i was betting manslaughter. thank goodness i was wrong...my faith in our judicious system able to provide a emotionless decision based simply on facts, has solidified the more.

what a lot of tm sympathizers forget to remember is that "not guilty" does not mean "innocent". is gz "innocent"? idk, that's for him, tm, and their Maker to know. is he "not guilty"? based on the state's lack of incriminating evidence and disenchanted testimony, abso- fucking-ly yes.

of course, this shit isnt over. a round of civil courts suits and wrongful death accusations are in store. tm's family's lawyers are hungry for cash and wont give up trying to squeeze gm's estate until they get something.

Regards from my Taptalking Hercules Android

You are right the case was flubbed and no other verdict was possible under the law or with the evidence presented.

Unfortunately under the law any fatso wanna be cop without a clue on how to defend himself can shoot an unarmed civilian if he is getting his ass kicked in a fight. They should call it the PUSSY defense. LOL

Here all along I thought people wanted to a conceal carry to protect themselves from the bad guys that are going rob them or hurt them and their families with a gun or a knife. But apparently they also need to carry to protect themselves from a 158 lb. teenager with skittles in his pocket, when they are getting their pussy asses whipped.

You know Zimmerman wasn't following anybody without that gun on his hip.

You are right the case was flubbed and no other verdict was possible under the law or with the evidence presented.

Unfortunately under the law any fatso wanna be cop without a clue on how to defend himself can shoot an unarmed civilian if he is getting his ass kicked in a fight. They should call it the PUSSY defense. LOL

Here all along I thought people wanted to a conceal carry to protect themselves from the bad guys that are going rob them or hurt them and their families with a gun or a knife. But apparently they also need to carry to protect themselves from a 158 lb. teenager with skittles in his pocket, when they are getting their pussy asses whipped.

Did you watch the whole trial or just have the facts from the media. Not pointing fingers just asking ? This was not some innoncent kid like the media played out to be .

You know if hoodrat Trayvon had killed Zimmerman, instead of the other way around, it would have maybe made the local news for one night, and then disappeared. The liberal MSM is 100% to blame for the whole national fiasco.

Pic of Trayvon at 12 (pic shown by MSM, later pics suppressed by MSM).

Attachments

• ATT00001.jpeg
    ATT00001.jpeg
    36.1 KB · Views: 14

I'm betting Nicole Simpson and her friends relatives wish they both had been carrying a gun the night OJ allegedly slashed their throats.

You know if hoodrat Trayvon had killed Zimmerman, instead of the other way around, it would have maybe made the local news for one night, and then disappeared. The liberal MSM is 100% to blame for the whole national fiasco.

Pics of Trayvon at 12 (pic shown by MSM) and again at 17 (suppressed by MSM).

And not trying to step on toes, but unfortunately the pic on the right...is of the rapper "the game"....but look at my reply above....pics from his cell phone showing pot, and guns...

http://www.gzdocs.com/documents/0513/discovery_3/tm_photos/phone_photos.pdf

Last edited:
Back