Zimmerman-not guilty

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Only reason there is any debate at all is because of race. If he woulda shot a white kid there wouldnt be any of this coverage at all.

Yep if it would have been the other way around where a black guy shot a white guy hell that happens all the time anyhow!!! You dont see no uprising mob, the jury was selected an they got it right. Zimmerman will have to be undercover for many year till it dies down.

The thing that I don't get....if you agree with the verdict, or not....the man was found not guilty by a jury of his peers. Why the uproar now? I didn't agree with the first OJ verdict, but I didn't threaten to riot...etc....

The family could still take Zimmerman to civil court....

Last edited:
Yeah an i dont mean a black uprising should have said a media uprising i hope its over it is a shame the boy had died. Lets all move on

The family could still take Zimmerman to civil court....

Yep, and they probably will.

Too bad he doesn't live in Texas.
If you have been no billed by a grand jury or acquitted of a self defense killing in Texas you CAN NOT be sued in civil court....
...I don't know if there are any other states that have that on the books...

I have been watching for riots here, but none yet, thank-god.

Al Sharpton is already calling for the civil suit.

I have been watching for riots here, but none yet, thank-god.

Al Sharpton is already calling for the civil suit.
They started in California. I can almost guarantee some people will start shit here but the media will cover that up. With me being sick I watched almost this whole trial & the evidence was just not there. I bet all the people starting crap are ones that are going by all the shit & lies the media reported & they did not watch the trial.

Yep, and they probably will.

Too bad he doesn't live in Texas.
If you have been no billed by a grand jury or acquitted of a self defense killing in Texas you CAN NOT be sued in civil court....
...I don't know if there are any other states that have that on the books...

You guys might have to correct me as I don't know the US laws very well, but wouldn't that be a waste of time? I was under the impression that he couldn't be sent to jail if found guilty in a civil matter but can only claimed for $$$ only?
If that's the case then wouldn't it be like trying to get blood out of a stone.
From what I know of the OJ case that he lost in the civil case, to date he hasn't parted with any money....obviously the wealth being hidden by lawyers perhaps.

You guys might have to correct me as I don't know the US laws very well, but wouldn't that be a waste of time? I was under the impression that he couldn't be sent to jail if found guilty in a civil matter but can only claimed for $$$ only?
From what I know of the OJ case that he lost in the civil case, to date he hasn't parted with any money....obviously the wealth being hidden by lawyers perhaps.

Its all about revenge...In the OJ case the family felt robbed by the lack of justice in criminal court, so they went after him civilly, just to try and make him hurt a bit. Now from what Ive heard, they went after him civilly as to not allow him to profit from the sale of books, etc.

It is easier in this country to find someone libel for something civilly instead of criminally.

Civil judgements are about money, and are for life.
They also affect your credit.
You'll never be able to own or acquire anything of significance if the one holding the judgement enforces it.
They can't take the roof from over your head ( unless its an "excessive" home) or transportation to be able to work...
OJ, while not having a lot, lost almost EVERYTHING, right down to his wrist watch and sports memorabilia.

Well, the issue is culpability versus negligence. The charge of Manslaughter is one of criminal negligence (did he kill someone cuz he wasn't paying attention). The civil court (if there is one) will be asked to consider if he was CULPABLE for Trayvon's death. Culpability requires lesser degree of proof.

The piece of Shit Al Sharpton said he is coming to town again to push the civil crap. Racism will never die with him & JJ around. On a second note 2 black guys robbed the Dollar store & killed e black clerk here last night but that is ok & you wont here about that in a day or so.

The piece of Shit Al Sharpton said he is coming to town again to push the civil crap. Racism will never die with him & JJ around. On a second note 2 black guys robbed the Dollar store & killed e black clerk here last night but that is ok & you wont here about that in a day or so.

Black on black is OK obviously... If the guy even looks like it could be white on black it is a travesty of epic proportions. In Orlando not far from Sanford is an area called Pine Hills referred to as crime hills where black on black murder happens all the time. Doesn't make sense then again liberals never do.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Would it require your spouse to smash your head into pulp on the concrete before you were allowed to draw your weapon? Cus I'm ok with anyone shooting the person bashing another persom's head into a pulp on the concrete. Or the could move to Mexico. I'm pretty sure you could just sell your spouse to a cartel as a whore in Mexico.

Seriously, what does a justifiable homicide have to do with divorce?

Would it require your spouse to smash your head into pulp on the concrete before you were allowed to draw your weapon? Cus I'm ok with anyone shooting the person bashing another persom's head into a pulp on the concrete. Or the could move to Mexico. I'm pretty sure you could just sell your spouse to a cartel as a whore in Mexico.

Seriously, what does a justifiable homicide have to do with divorce?

I'm not sure of the guys reason for posting the divorce thing, but here's my answer to your question: sometimes you just want to shoot that bitch!

The media loved this case. So much,they swept this one aside to focus on the Zimmermen/Martin case.

People up here are buzzing about the outcome, saying stuff like "what was the jury thinking?"
Investigation flawed + A prosecutor that uses terms like "What if" and "Could of" = a shitload of reasonable doubt.

Speaking of jurys, No one really knows how they're going to react.

Up here Driver 1 and Driver 2 almost got in an accident. Driver 2 flips of driver 1 and goes about his merry way back to work. Driver 1 turns around and follows driver 2, to his place of employment. Upon arriving driver 1 exits his truck opens his jacket and displays his knife. Driver one says "You going to show me that finger again #$#$%" Then promptly starts fighting with, unarmed, driver 2 and stabs him to death. Driver 2's son was hitting driver 1 with a broom handle trying to protect his dad. Then another employee came out with a gun and held driver 1 until the police arrived.

In court, he was found not guilty on the defense of self-defense. He was to be charged with murder in the second but took a deal, pleading manslaughter and getting 3.5 years.

Not just down there, things are fucked all over.

Latest posts

Back