1st 2013 Michigan Hooligan ride

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I will try to make it, although I don't like group rides for safety reasons.

Being in Chesaning, Battle Creek sounds good, but I have always thought a group ride from Mt. Pleasant to the Bridge and back on a nice warm day would be the safest and most cruising as well as Purdy.

O

Nothing special in the way of mods 2Fear, just clutch replacement and PCW springs for both of us, Lee is installing new cans for a better sound, general fluid changes for me, looking foreward to another awsome riding season!!!.........Hey Kzoo........What ya looking to do, if you want to shoot up to GR I can give you a hand...............Tom.

I should be getting the stage one needles and jets from nhvmax this weekend, I want to go through my valves and carbs. I have a small "hicup" sometimes at low rpm that is stumping me. Tom i could def shoot up to gr one of these weekends. I have never messed with boost and bike carbs so if i had some one show me some things I would not be afraid to tackle my bike later on.

Nothing special in the way of mods 2Fear, just clutch replacement and PCW springs for both of us, Lee is installing new cans for a better sound, general fluid changes for me, looking foreward to another awsome riding season!!!.........Hey Kzoo........What ya looking to do, if you want to shoot up to GR I can give you a hand...............Tom.

and I wonder why Tom !!! Michigan issued a smog advisory in the SW lower penninsula last summer due to your tire smoking !! :rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200:

When ever, where ever- I'll be coming.
No goodie box for me. I have no insurance and when the Dr ordered a few blood tests that would be "about $150", I got a bill for $850. Then $450 for breaks on the Roush. A bunch of medical bills for nothing of value over $1500 ... Well you get the idea My "Sean money" is long gone and I have a hole to dig out of. But the good news is the MAX dosen't really NEED anything, So i'll be riding when the weather is good.

I was half thinking of going up to Baldwin for the "blessing of the bikes". Used to do that every year, but don't have anyone to go with (just not fun alone).

lets see... 1.99% for 10 years on a Ducati Diavel...
Used 2010 V-max at local dealer, 60 months...

Sorry drifted off there

CGS,

Best watch that budget, because in about 14 months IF you don't have healthcare you will be forced to buy it thanks to Obamacare.

O

CGS,

Best watch that budget, because in about 14 months IF you don't have healthcare you will be forced to buy it thanks to Obamacare.

O

Well if I live that long, I about a year and a half I'll be on Medicare. I'm just afraid of what happens in Jan. 2014. I understand there will be no such thing as "cheap" medical insurance to meet the law. Even those that currently have insurance will loose it because the "new" insurance required in 2014 will have to include dental, no pre esting conditions, and of course birth control pills with no co-pay. I don't understand why its a woman's "right" to have totally free birth control while the millions like me have to pay co-pays and deductibles on Diabetes meds that we need to keep us alive.

I'm glad I'm old and won't have to watch this great country turn into Spain.

Ouchez you can bring up the tail on any ride. We never leave a brother behind.

Ok who the hell is leading this ride and what is the route out of lansing and back.

and I wonder why Tom !!! Michigan issued a smog advisory in the SW lower penninsula last summer due to your tire smoking !! :rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200:
:rofl_200::punk:
I had to do the same thing last Summer for the same reason, One too many Burnouts.

I know how you feel Jim. I broke my ankle last may 3 days after getting my vmax. I wasn't about to give up the summer just because the doctors thought I shouldn't be riding. Morons, they just don't understand.

I just strapped the crutches to the bike and rode anyway. No rear brake when I had the cast on, but rear brakes are for sissies anyway. Vmax is made to gogogo not slow down!

SDC10774-1.jpg
Now That's True VMax Dedication !!!!
I Like it.

Hay Good news, the scan came back with a fracture, I?ll be on the road in four weeks (weather permitting) I gotta meet up with you guys for a ride or two this summer, I?ll try to stay in the loop!:cheers:

Glad to hear you won't be down long, I would like to tour the thumb area, we'll have to plan on a ride over that way.................Tom.

Good news Jim! I have a couple friends and some cousins that live in the greater Port Huron area. A tour of the thumb would be a nice ride, I have been around and across the thumb several times for work, M25 is a nice ride along the lake Huron lakeshore. There's a lot of straight roads but I'm sure we could find a bunch of twisty and scenic type roads to string together.

I can't say whether I'm in or out just yet. I need to install the new collector/mid-pipe, battery and reflashed ECU before I can ride again. Just need a reasonably warm weekend (with Jeff's generous offer of assistance) to get it all installed.

Scott

Back