2005 for sale in Minnesota

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Seems a little high dontcha think? Hey I thought you said your pipe was black? Is it just the pic or me? Ill get some new ones of mine. Ive done a couple of things since I got it. Looks like a diff bike.

Seems a little high dontcha think? Hey I thought you said your pipe was black? Is it just the pic or me? Ill get some new ones of mine. Ive done a couple of things since I got it. Looks like a diff bike.

i don't think its his?

It isn't mine.............lol just saw it and wanted to share......I'm keeping my 2007 :)

Im not talking about the one for sale Im talking about the one in your avatar (sp?) I thought I read in a post somewhere when you were thinking about selling it that it was one of the only 2 black ceramic coated pipes made by cornell.

Nope, mine has a 4 into i black coated UFO exhaust......I think you misread or mis-remembered............lol

OK follow along with me I can see that you have the UFO Dragstar 4-1 pipe. I too have the same pipe. You are calling yours black? No big deal I was just wondering

Because I am new to UFO what I said was what the previous owner had on his ad, UFO black coated 4 into 1 exhaust. What color are yours?

I would call mine black. Like I said no biggie I just remember reading that & then I seen the pic. & said to myself, Self thats not black. Either way It also appears that yours has a diff bend to it. Mine looks like it has a bigger angle or yours is more flat. & your tip is turned down. Mine is to the side. I would have to look at mine but If I remember right when I had mine apart theres only one way it goes back together.

Yeah I was wondering when I saw other UFO pipes, it seemed my tip pointed in a different direction, when I called john at UFO he said he had only done 2 with the coated black. It is by no means a jet black, here is a bigger pic.

side.jpg

I should get my VMAX back today from being tuned and plan to take current pic's and make a video so people can hear the pipes

Ron

heres a bigger pic of mine

Its an older pic. Kinda makes me want to go home & take a new one of it

Attachments

• kyle%20002.jpg
    kyle%20002.jpg
    60 KB · Views: 16
Last edited:
I like the black on yours better I might have to have mine repainted

Those pipes look downright nasty!! I love 'em!! Hope one of you guys can get a sound clip, bet they're as rowdy sounding as they look!! :thumbs up:

Yes I plan to do a video and pic's very soon and yes they sound bad!!!! ( good Bad )

Back