2010 VMax - Official

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yamaha might just have solved the debate of which bike is better: the ZX14 or the Busa (substitute Bking if you don't like the Busa). Now you can have both at the same low price as the 2010 Vmax AND get a choice of colours!

Blaine

:rofl_200:

Sad but true.

Earl Scheib it is!:eusa_dance:

Got a chuckle out of that, Jayhawk. Had my first car, a '68 vw fastback, painted at Earl Scheib's for $29.99! Of course, this was in '72, so if they were still in business it would probably cost you $129.99 today...

Got a chuckle out of that, Jayhawk. Had my first car, a '68 vw fastback, painted at Earl Scheib's for $29.99! Of course, this was in '72, so if they were still in business it would probably cost you $129.99 today...

They are in business out here in Cali and it is 299.99 :biglaugh:

:rocket bike:Hey, there's one on EBAY for $18.4K. Looks good, could be there by November? My 85 looks alot better now!, Spur

Seriously, with the fucking price man. Takes a lot of moxie to actually RAISE the msrp when that was the main bitch point of every review and fan over the '09.

Seriously, with the fucking price man. Takes a lot of moxie to actually RAISE the msrp when that was the main bitch point of every review and fan over the '09.

Remember back in the day when the MSRP was only $17,999? Those were the days... The days when Yamaha mildly pillaged your wallet. :damn angry:

Plus all they changed was the colour!

Glad I bought my Max, and only at $16,990!!:eusa_dance:

I'm really surprised they raised the price though!:ummm:

This is the first i heard of the price increase.Now it seems a 1500
tourmaster sounds alot better and cheaper.Especially if you got one in garage paid for due a rebuild.Not to mention insurance.

That's retarded - $20k and you don't even get a color choice? What r they thinking?

I guess their market research worked out that anyone dropping 20k on a bike has another spare 5k for a custom paint job..

^^^^^ i agree ^^^^^ some of us don't want red. and the 7.5% increase in price in the middle of this economy is a very bad move too......

Love the red on my 95 red Max and I got it for $4,000. Looks great when you compare to new.

GP

cartmanvmax.jpg
http://img443.imageshack.us/img443/8471/cartmanvmax.jpg

Also, no self cancelling turn signals, still a tiny fuel tank for the engine size/fuel consumption, and no six speed tranny. Yomama should change the name to Hardley Yamaha!

Latest posts

Back