2014 Thunder in the Valley - PA

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hopefully i can get my vboost problem resolved by then too

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

Couple hundred bucks won't put me in a bind. I just want to save as much for the wedding as I can just in case

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Matt you and your soon to be better half will have 1 night free from me as a wedding gift !! and no I don't want to watch either :biglaugh: so come on down :punk::punk:

Ad Larry Gilbert aka 2 wheel, & Charlie Long to the list of attendees. 1 vmax & 1 FJR.
Meeting new friends are really the old ones you have forgotten!
Too late to order shirts for this year?
Need to email Sean ASAP at [email protected] I think you are late but maybe Sean ordered some extras.
Good to see you and Charlie riding down!

I've been going to Thunder for years and it hasn't had a dull year yet. This has been going on since the 90's. Ask anyone whose gone if they had a good time....Bet you cant find anyone to say they didn't!!!

WOW Thunder is looking kinda dull this year. IMO Just saying. :confused2:

Hmm My one little comment Turned everything around This is more like it Imagine that And I don't ride a vmax. a comment like that kinda feels races just because I don't ride a vmax don't mean I don't like them I like them a lot and I'm thinking very clearly perched on a b king. now let's get back to being excited about going to Thunder in a few weeks I meant no harm as always but I just noticed that Marsmax was trying to get the party started early so let's continue to have fun

I've been going to Thunder for years and it hasn't had a dull year yet. This has been going on since the 90's. Ask anyone whose gone if they had a good time....Bet you cant find anyone to say they didn't!!!
It will be good to see you again Michael, along with everyone that's able to show up! Bidness as usual!:punk:
My goodness Vmaxmike, yes you did, your comment saved Thunder! I'm sure we all were getting ready to cancel our reservations until you posted!:rofl_200:

Saying something is kinda dull don't mean it's dull Geez Brian don't be so literal Like I said all I was trying to do Is get this thread booming with Mars max I never said that Thunder with the Vmax group was going to be dull and I'm thinking it would be good to just leave it at that

Brian I know that it was all in fun And what I should have said was the threads kind of boring compared to the last 2 years not that thunders looking kinda boring or dull. just want this thread to be as exciting as possible especially for the new guys also I wish you wouldn't diss me because I don't ride a Vmax anymore I miss my V max very much but I do like my new bike very much .

Hey Mike,

No hard feelings....I believe Brain only meant jokingly sarcasm as I do. We mean no harm. Yes, its been quiet and this usually happens until time grows near then all things start booming here again. We are not bias to anybody that rides in on two wheels. I'd be looking forward to seeing yours and anyone else's bike that rolls in just like al the vmax's that will be present. Its a party gathering of riders to enjoy what we ALL LIKE BEST --- RIDING!!!

See ya there......

Brian I know that it was all in fun And what I should have said was the threads kind of boring compared to the last 2 years not that thunders looking kinda boring or dull. just want this thread to be as exciting as possible especially for the new guys also I wish you wouldn't diss me because I don't ride a Vmax anymore I miss my V max very much but I do like my new bike very much .

Another thing to take note upon is that the list I have on here isnt even complete. There are so many that arent even online or that are local to PA that show up too. I can think of at least 6 or so already.

My carbs are all sync'd and new tires on the way next week to install.....I'm good and ready for my journey up to PA!!!

The wife gave me 19 one dollar bills and said have fun would have been 20 dollars but said she didn't want to find out later about any clinton oval office incidents . :biglaugh: I wouldn't waste a good cigar anyway ! THUNDER :punk:

Another year, another visit from the local po po...

It isnt a good year unless we get minimal one visit from the local po po...

LETS GET THIS PARTY STARTED!!!:eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

This is gonna be epic!! I'd leave now, and hang out till everyone gets there if I could. Never had a dull moment, or bad experience there. (Except maybe that time with the brown acid.. No, I think that may have been Woodstock..)

No intention to diss Mike, the Bking is a awesome bike and will be nice to see one up close again. Maybe Big John Furbur will show up with his too! Like Michael said all bike and riders are welcome to have a good time.
The thread has definitely livened up thanks to your post, just didn't want the new guys thinking that the lack of this threads activity was going to affect the fun times at Thunder.
All is good in my book!:punk:

Fun is guaranteed. That's if you like getting together and riding with a huge pack of people like yourself. The ride we took up through the hills, led by Brian was great, last year.

Thanks Steve, it was my first time leading a ride too! I went on several fun rides last year, Jim Piscatello led at least 2 of them, and Sam took us on a nice ride too! I'm sure there will be more and better rides this year too!:punk:

Correction: HyperPete & wife should be HyperPete and Donna.

NOT wife.

Marriage is a wonderful institution, but who wants to live in an institution?!?!

I got it covered....Thanks for the correction!

Look forward to seeing Donna and yourself up at Thunder in a few weeks....

Correction: HyperPete & wife should be HyperPete and Donna.

NOT wife.

Marriage is a wonderful institution, but who wants to live in an institution?!?!

I got it covered....Thanks for the correction!

Look forward to seeing Donna and yourself up at Thunder in a few weeks....
Thank YOU!

We decided to take Friday off work and will be there sometime Friday AM. Are there any GPS routes available? It does not matter the format, I can convert it to GPX for my Garmin regardless.

Are there any rides scheduled for Saturday?

18 Days and counting until we'll be there!

Latest posts

Back