911 vmax race I mean ride (9-11-2011

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for the ride invite ( call out ) we had a good time. The west-siders have no problem riding across state to strip some one's Vmax pride:rofl_200:I will be doing a small and easy lake shore color tour from Muskegon to Ludington this fall, I think you will like it and it will be less aggressive then our typical riding style so every one can attend and enjoy the scenery. Thanks again Mike......

Chuck i bought my bike for $3950 and im only $1000 away from you and im ok with that. That being said you got me thinking. But than again Mr i cant drive 65 and I are matched up good and he will keep it fun for me for now.

65 is soooooooooooooo boring...............Had a FANTASTIC time today!.......Thank you Mike for putting this together, it was nice to meet some fellow Maxers and am looking foreward to more good times!............My bud on the V-65 had a blast too!..........We swapped bikes at the Portland fuel stop and he kicked my azz all the way back to GR........Triple digits most of the way!.............We should be in jail now!

Chuck i bought my bike for $3950 and im only $1000 away from you and im ok with that. That being said you got me thinking. But than again Mr i cant drive 65 and I are matched up good and he will keep it fun for me for now.

You know I'm just messing, you got a nice machine. You should just focus on learning the bike characteristics and abilities first and go from there. I have been riding a Vmax now for over 21 years and I can tell you that beast can bite you hard if you don't figure out it's inabilities, like poor handling and under powered breaks. Here is that link anyway to that HMF system I was talking about.

So Why No More HMFs?

65 is soooooooooooooo boring...............Had a FANTASTIC time today!.......Thank you Mike for putting this together, it was nice to meet some fellow Maxers and am looking foreward to more good times!............My bud on the V-65 had a blast too!..........We swapped bikes at the Portland fuel stop and he kicked my azz all the way back to GR........Triple digits most of the way!.............We should be in jail now!

Hey Tom 65 isn't boring, when your in second gear:punk:

Chuck we are all having fun. Thanks for the info and your max is bad ass. I will get to know my vmax at the track soon. Every toy has its ways and i will master this one soon.

Trust me Chuck Tom know's that. All the way up us-12 I dont think he got out of third. Tom Its nice of you to let your bud run a Mans bike.

HA-HA he said "ride a man's" You so crazy. I would have loved to hit XXX-digits, but I was carrying precious cargo, but one day me fellow outlaws, I too will be in the mix. Until we ride again............

Chuck i dident see anything for sale.

You will need to PM thevmaxrider here is his post, he is on line now. Thevmaxrider
They have a very nice deep tone and I didn't find the one I owned that loud at all. Actually I know where there is one, new in the box and never been on a bike....... The gent is a member here, but has been having problems with the site not loading so he may not have seen this thread yet. I believe it has 12" round carbon fibre cans with straight out tips, but don't hold me to that. If you are interested let me know and I will give him a call and have him contact you.

Oct 2nd magna dude. Or lets do the dragway. Its only $25.

The drags sound good, but i have never raced before, and I am concerned about breakin something at the track, then have a towe bill ontop of a repair. let me thhink it over.

WE can bring a trailer or i have aaa. we dont have to go crazy. we dident brake anything today. the reson why i want to go to the drag strip is because i have never done it. and its a safe way to get to know your bike.

The trailor idea doesn't sound that bad, let's see how many more join in. perhaps another thread should be started for the invite????

I want to go to the strip just so i can go WOT and to see shift light work. Trailer is wise,no sense in going if your going to baby the thing.

Trust me Chuck Tom know's that. All the way up us-12 I dont think he got out of third. Tom Its nice of you to let your bud run a Mans bike.

I seriously under estimated the pull those things generate... It was fun all the way to 135 then my coat turned into a parachute and I had to back off.. Man those things pull HARD!

Anyway had a good time! Thanks for letting me tag along.

Latest posts

Back