911 vmax race I mean ride (9-11-2011

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Crap i need to finish the route plans and print them. I will get the wife right onit.

After 4 shots of jameson i come up with 254 miles. I made the route changes and set up fuel\food stop's. when we fuel in jackson i think we can get racing fuel. All i need to do now is get michele a dbl shot of bushmills stright up and a coke on ice and she will type it up.

:wave bye:I have 12 copy's of the route's. We might have time to roll the HMF's through shipshewana. Can you say horse and buggy.:real mad::angry flame:. You up for it Chuck.

:whistlin:Hello. I will check back in a bit. I need to go to bed soon. I got out of bed friday at 3:30pm took a run to chicago at midnight got back at 11:00am and went and got my bike and worked on it all day. going to set my alarm right now.

Picked up from dyno power in toledo and stearing bearing adjustment. Light clean. air up tires. well i let a little out of the rear. You know mount the paddle for some spankings.

All right folks.........Looks like we're all set, I'll see you guys at exit 61, I69 south, Lansing road at 7:30 am in the QD parking lot, ride safe!.....................Tom.

Slobman if that fast as hell looking monkey of yours dont out run my ass kicking stock bike you will owe me a beer.

Picked up from dyno power in toledo and stearing bearing adjustment. Light clean. air up tires. well i let a little out of the rear. You know mount the paddle for some spankings.

Did you go to the Dyno Power on Laskey? That's just a couple miles from me.

Wish I could have met up and rode with you guys on this one. Sounded like it was gonna be fun! Good weather too!!

Hey everyone, great ride today. I would post my pics, but you can't realy make out who is who, or that they are even V-Max's. Glad we were able to get together, a special thanks to Mike for taking the time to plan everything out. I had a great time and look forward to the 10-2-2011 Ride to Hell......

Sarchin dyno power is on laskey. Dyno power did a great job. Vary clean shop and my bike was treated with care.

Hey everyone, great ride today. Glad we were able to get together, a special thanks to Mike for taking the time to plan everything out. I had a great time and look forward to the 10-2-2011 Ride to Hell......

^^^ Ditto ^^^ :punk:

Scott

Well I can see that i have more mod's to do. Chuck I like the stacks and your backrest. I can pay you up front for the backrest. Let me know when you need the money and i will get it to you. I also need to find the stack's. How much did you pay for them.

I found a great group of guy's to shit and git with. I cant wait to see chuck lead a race i mean a ride on the lake shore. We need everyone's input on the hell michigan ride. How maney mile's do you want to ride. How many hours do you want to ride. Starting point. Ending point. anyone else got idea's for a ride before the year is up. I know i will be going to milan dragway in the next few week's. Let me know whats good for you and let go to test and tune on a sunday. Thanks for showing up and i had a great time. cought a little rain on the way home but my max's is wiped down and in the garage awaiting our next triple didgit ride.

Well I can see that i have more mod's to do. Chuck I like the stacks and your backrest. I can pay you up front for the backrest. Let me know when you need the money and i will get it to you. I also need to find the stack's. How much did you pay for them.

I will let you know when I make more back rest this winter, I bought the vstacks from a member used for $110.00 shipped. Extrap sells them for about $200.00.

Thanks again Chuck! I had a great time,Lots of fun. Hope everyone made it home safe. Looking forward to the ride to Hell. Wondering if the Harley made it home under its own power? Sure sucks when your ride lays down.

Back