A guy I'm sorry I didn't get a chance to know

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jayhawk

Supporting Member
Reaction score
A tragic story. Looking at the outpouring of love for this guy, and especially the pictures posted of him, I think many of us could learn to love life like Don.

Buster, feel free to move this to the other forum if you think it's appropriate. He wasn't a VMax guy, and I suspect none of us knew him. Just a horrible way for this guy's ticket to get punched. And, some lessons for us all, I suppose.

Here's the end of his story:

The man investigators say caused a fatal traffic accident Friday by standing in the middle of a road and daring motorists to hit him now faces charges of vehicular homicide and reckless endangerment.

Dustin Levi, 25, "had been drinking and involved in arguments with his family that continued throughout the day," said Hamilton County Sheriff's Office spokeswoman Janice Atkinson.

Sheriff's investigators determined Mr. Levi was on Daughtery Ferry Road in front of his Sale Creek home when Donald Williams drove by on his 2005 Suzuki motorcycle and apparently touched Mr. Levi, Ms. Atkinson said.

Mr. Williams, 59, lost control of his motorcycle, left the road on it and traveled about 51 feet before striking a tree, Ms. Atkinson said. He was pronounced dead at Erlanger hospital.

Lives touched

Pics

Wow....

Sounds like a loss for the whole sport......

RIP

Such a tragedy.... needless end of life. Thoughts and prayers are with his family and friends.

A real tragedy!!! Looks like Don was a hell of a guy and well loved by all!!

Life deals out some mighty strange cards sometimes! :confused2: :worthy: :ummm:

RIP Don, heartfelt condolences out to his family.

Im shaking with anger right now...I dont want him to hang or get the needle...I want that son of a BITCH to live forever as a motorcycle crash test dumby,and I want them to sew him back together and drug him up after each test so he can RELIVE WHAT HE PUT SOMBODY ELSE THROUGH AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN!Nobody deserves that fate,I ache for his family. Sorry just had to vent guys,I think I need to go tell the girl friend and family I love them now...

Im shaking with anger right now...I dont want him to hang or get the needle...I want that son of a BITCH to live forever as a motorcycle crash test dumby,and I want them to sew him back together and drug him up after each test so he can RELIVE WHAT HE PUT SOMBODY ELSE THROUGH AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN!Nobody deserves that fate,I ache for his family. Sorry just had to vent guys,I think I need to go tell the girl friend and family I love them now...

Dont hold back buddy the arsehole will get his ...

what a fucking asshole ! They need to put him in a wooden shed 10'x10' , bolt a vise to the floor , pull his balls through the jaws of the vise & tighten it really tight on the skin above his balls , cut the handle off of it , hand him a razor knife & set the place on fucking fire , oh , i almost forgot , put a 5 gallon bucket of gas above the door just perched on top of the slightly opened door , just in case he makes it , it will spill on him & he will feel the pain of burning to death , before he bleeds to death ! But the whole experience from start to finish would will give him about 3 good minutes to think about what he had done ! IN MY OPINION HE GETS OFF EASY BECAUSE HE DOESN'T HAVE TO SUFFER FOR THE REST OF HIS LIFE , LIKE THAT GUY'S FAMILY DOES !

Last edited:
Back