A Strange new friend

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tothemax93

Reaction score
So the other day I was in the driveway when this strange little guy comes up to me, Starts asking me questions about my max. He seemed nice enough so I talked with him for a while. Then he asked If I would take him for a ride. It seemed harmless, so I said sure and we went for a quick ride. After we got back He started to tell me a few ways I could make my bike ride nicer, and he thought I could use a little more chrome. Then he suggested I could get a little more horsepower if I got a new pipe and a morley jet kit. So I'm thinking, who is this guy, and he sure likes to spend my money. I had to go in then, but he asked if he could sit on it for a little while longer. I didn't know If I would see him again, so I snapped a few pics.

cruise114.jpg

cruise113.jpg

GOOD LORD MAN RUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! A tribe of his brothers once entered my garage. They never LEFT!!!!!!!!

Beware the Sock Mod Monkey!

Ohhh...yer in big trouble man!!! I've seen this before, they send in the cute little fuzzy one first to get your trust and before long you're surrounded by big ugly primates with long pointy teeth!!

Here's the orchestrator of the whole movement.....just look at the cunning intelligence burning in those eyes!! There is a world wide BOLO for this individual....he is to be shot on site, no questions asked, no 1/4 given!! :punk: :gun shoot:

Attachments

• Monkey.jpg
    Monkey.jpg
    148.4 KB · Views: 13
Awwww cmon Dano, that guy is nada compared to what I found in my back yard the other day..... Now THAT is a Mod Gorilla, much worse than a Mod Monkey, but all work together to bring us down LOL.

Attachments

• male_silverback_gorilla.jpg
    male_silverback_gorilla.jpg
    46.6 KB · Views: 9
I had a friend like that 50 years ago.:ummm: O Shit, am I that Old?

No wonder My Mom told me not to tell anybody how old I am.
She's 95 and doesn't want anybody to do the math.:biglaugh:

I heard a racket outside on my deck, so I went to investigate. For some reason I grabbed my camera and lucky I did. Look what I captured on film! I thought I had dropped that little bugger off in Kyle's suitcase while we were attending the Brownie Run, he must found his way back!Slippery fellow as he escaped off the deck cackling off into the darkness. I thought to myself "good I scared him away"!

Attachments

• IMG_0840.jpg
    IMG_0840.jpg
    59.3 KB · Views: 38
  • IMG_0838.jpg
    IMG_0838.jpg
    86.5 KB · Views: 31
  • IMG_0839.jpg
    IMG_0839.jpg
    73.7 KB · Views: 27
Well now, I come back in the house only to find my credit card laying on the floor and this laid out on the countertop! He's been back longer than I thought!

Attachments

• IMG_0841.jpg
    IMG_0841.jpg
    100.3 KB · Views: 32
LOL!! Brian....you're in a real fix there.....I looked really closely, those are 3 seperate monkees!!

Man, you're surrounded!! :rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200:

You better head back to eastern NY, post haste!! :punk: They haven't found me here, yet!! :eusa_liar:

sweet jesus thats what they look like, i keep hearing sounds in the garage at all hours of the night but when i go in there i find nothing but bike part all over and empty bank account receipts.

LOL!! Brian....you're in a real fix there.....I looked really closely, those are 3 seperate monkees!!

Man, you're surrounded!! :rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200:

You better head back to eastern NY, post haste!! :punk: They haven't found me here, yet!! :eusa_liar:
OH NO! It may be worse than I feared! You are right a trip to your slice of heaven would probably be just what the doctor ordered!:worthy:
Those little boogers are probably on my computer right now perusing the Vmax vendors and/ or Ebay to see what Redbone needs!
Be alert Rovic, those little bassturds have expensive tastes!

I have come up with a really good theory on the evolution of the Mod Monkey. What you guys have is the smallest and most devious form of Monkey, the Sock Mod Monkey. He usually satisfys himself with smaller mods while laying the groundwork for bigger and better things. The next step is the ever elusive, and seldom photographed, BRC Ninja Mod Monkey. See attatched pic taken at their super secret training facility, many Vmaxxers lost their lives to get this pic!!

The next step is the Thug Mod Monkey. This brute will resort to any means necessary to get you to do his bidding. Here is another pic that cost a Vmax owner his life to bring it to you here......

Then they go to the last Monkey stage before they hit the Mod Gorilla stage as pictured in a prior post of mine. This Monkey is the most dangerous as he is the Mob Boss Monkey and commands all of the lower class Monkeys to accomplish his goals..... This spy photo is the only one known to be in existance of a Mob Boss Monkey. Don't ask where I got it as the person who took the picture is in the witness protection program!

Good luck to all and by all means shoot any of these Monkeys on sight before it is too late for you, as for me I must go back into hiding because I just heard a strange noise outside my window and can't find my wallet!:bang head:

Attachments

• Karate-chimp.jpg
    Karate-chimp.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 8
  • chimpanzee_glock.jpg
    chimpanzee_glock.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 6
  • gangster-chimp.jpg
    gangster-chimp.jpg
    96.7 KB · Views: 8
OH NO! It may be worse than I feared! You are right a trip to your slice of heaven would probably be just what the doctor ordered!:worthy:
Those little boogers are probably on my computer right now perusing the Vmax vendors and/ or Ebay to see what Redbone needs!
Be alert Rovic, those little bassturds have expensive tastes!

I hear ya man im trying to fight them off but they love spending the cash, dropping little hints everywhere on what I should chg on the bike. sometime i think they have hacked into the forum logged on as people i know just to convince me to do more changes, thought you guys where here to help resist but i guess resistance is futile. :rofl_200:

I heard a racket outside on my deck, so I went to investigate. For some reason I grabbed my camera and lucky I did. Look what I captured on film! I thought I had dropped that little bugger off in Kyle's suitcase while we were attending the Brownie Run, he must found his way back!Slippery fellow as he escaped off the deck cackling off into the darkness. I thought to myself "good I scared him away"!

It was YOU????????

YOU contaminated me with this foul monkey?!?!?!?!?!?!?

I was blaming Meanmax all this time.......it wasn't him......YOU had already planted it and hearing that KERKER with the 2 1/2 race baffle just sealed it.....luckily I don't have any credit cards.........

I have come up with a really good theory on the evolution of the Mod Monkey. What you guys have is the smallest and most devious form of Monkey, the Sock Mod Monkey. He usually satisfys himself with smaller mods while laying the groundwork for bigger and better things. The next step is the ever elusive, and seldom photographed, BRC Ninja Mod Monkey. See attatched pic taken at their super secret training facility, many Vmaxxers lost their lives to get this pic!!

The next step is the Thug Mod Monkey. This brute will resort to any means necessary to get you to do his bidding. Here is another pic that cost a Vmax owner his life to bring it to you here......

Then they go to the last Monkey stage before they hit the Mod Gorilla stage as pictured in a prior post of mine. This Monkey is the most dangerous as he is the Mob Boss Monkey and commands all of the lower class Monkeys to accomplish his goals..... This spy photo is the only one known to be in existance of a Mob Boss Monkey. Don't ask where I got it as the person who took the picture is in the witness protection program!

Good luck to all and by all means shoot any of these Monkeys on sight before it is too late for you, as for me I must go back into hiding because I just heard a strange noise outside my window and can't find my wallet!:bang head:

It makes me extremely uneasy seeing this picture, having previously heard only whispered mention of the MBM's possible existence.....and invariably the person who mentioned him soon shows up with an 'over the top' blinged out, totally modded, thouroughly custom V Max.....or, he never shows back up again!! :ummm:

So I get a knock on the door today. It was my strange little friend again. It was raining outside and he asked if he could come in and dry off, just for a few minutes. I thought this was a good oppertunity to confront him on his intentions. He denied any ill will, and when I showed him redbones pictures he said he had never seen those guys before, although he did have a relative in the U.P. area, and many in Canada. After our conversation he asked If he could see my max again. So I said sure, just be careful and close the door when you leave. I'm not sure if he's still out there or not.
Oh, there was one other question he asked. He wonder if I used Visa or Mastercard. I asked why, and he said "no reason, just curious".

Back