AfterMarket LED brake/signal issue

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sonoran6

Reaction score
I have recently acquired an integrated turnsignal LED brake light off of a 2006 ZX-6R that I am going to install IF i can figure out how to make the wires stay on the main plug part. here are some pics to explain what my words might not be describing properly
IMAG0296.jpg

IMAG0297.jpg

what can i do to hook up the Ground-running-brake wires up to this? i was able to connect some excess speaker wire to the blinker terminals, but as far as the G-R-B connections i am lost, short of buying a harness... free is my favorite price BTW

Option 1: Buy some female spades that fit the terminals in the new tailight and some male bullets that fit the OEM harness and make a homemade harness without cutting any OEM wires

Option 2: Use the oem tail light wires and crimp a spade on the fits the terminals, or solder them onto the terminals of the new tail light.

No problem, good luck with the project. Looks like it has potential.
I edited my post a little bit. Just added some grammer to make it easier to read. Todays been a long one.

Looks trick! Take lots if pics along the way, so that you can CONTRIBUTE to the User Mods section, hint hint.

Regards from my Taptalking Hercules Android

Nice job! The dremel is a handy tool for sure, not quite duct tape and bailing wire status but it does stand on it's own merit! The flexible shaft is a great addon for the tool!
I'm looking forward to more photos and the vid!:punk:

Back