All motorcycle owners are classified as gang

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don't worry, there are plenty of FBI motorcycle owners, so they're on there too.

It's all-about the data. Ever hear of GIS? You can tie all-sorts of info to a geo-referenced database. In other words, they can have your life story tied to your license plate, your home, facial recognition, etc., and it's getting better and more-voluminous all the time.

Cops respond to a reported domestic dispute and they know you have registered firearms, a CCW, a DUI arrest/conviction, and a prior complaint made for the same thing. If you were a cop responding to this call, do you think you might display a more-cautious attitude coming to the door? How-about being ready to use deadly force?

Heard of Shot Spotter? Microphones cross-reference your location to within a few feet once the report of a gunshot is sensed by the system. This is being used more and more in high-crime areas to ID gun users in conjunction w/high-resolution cameras.

We're not that far from Philip K Dick's Minority Report, the Tom Cruise movie about precognitive crime prevention.

What if there was a sudden viral cult of new bikers, say like Jewish Bikers, you ride with an Israeli flag at the very least, i know certain folks really really hate Israel, the Jews, Gods Chosen and most Christians.
Bikers like this are rolling kryptonite to them.
Yeah we know who, and where, and what.

False buddy.
This one made the rounds a while back but it is just a fake report much like an article you'd find in The Onion. Notice the co in washingtonpost.com.co? Don't feel too bad, jalopnik got hung by it too.

Gee, I'm a Gang Member for being on a Motorcycle. Have been for 20+ years because I'm in an MC. I STILL HAVEN'T GOTTEN OVER BEING A TERRORIST FOR MY MILITARY TIME!!!!

http://www.snopes.com/media/notnews/motorcyclegang.asp

Origins: On 25 March 2015, the entertainment web site the National Report published a fictitious story reporting that all registered motorcycle owners are classified as gang members by the FBI:

MSNBC correspondent Jeremy Lancaster sat down with government official Darrin Cornia to discuss recent rumors that have been in circulation in regard to registered motorcycle owners being placed on a classified FBI gang list.

Darrin Cornia who currently holds a position within the National Security Branch of the government agreed to complete transparency prior to the interview with MSNBC's Jeremy Lancaster and did remain direct and seemingly forthright throughout his conversation with Lancaster.

After a few moments of introduction, Lancaster bluntly asked the following question, "Mr. Cornia, if I were to make the statement, all registered motorcycle owners are currently showing on a classified FBI gang list, would the statement be true or false?"

Cornia responded by saying, "That would be a true statement, the FBI has been collecting and compiling Department of Motor Vehicles and Drivers License Division records for the purpose of adding those that own motorcycles to a classified gang list since 1994."

Although the National Report is a well known fake news site, many readers were fooled by the story when it was republished on a domain designed to look like that of the Washington Post. However, that domain (Washingtonpost.com.co) has no affiliation with the real newspaper.

The rumor that the FBI has all registered motorcycle owners listed as gang members received another viral push when it was posted to the "Opposite Lock" section of the automotive blog Jalopnik. That web site quickly realized their mistake, however, and published a second article stating that the "FBI motorcycle gang list is fake."

The National Report, where the story originated, is a "satire" site whose disclaimer states that "all news articles contained within National Report are fiction, and presumably fake news. Any resemblance to the truth is purely coincidental."

Latest posts

Back