Aluminum CNC machined New VMax Brake Stay Arm

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

customizedcreationz

Reaction score
BrakearmVmax.jpg

VmaxBrakeArm.jpg

VmaxBrakeArm-1.jpg

VmaxBrakeArm-2.jpg

VmaxBrakeArm-3.jpg

Let me know what you think.

They are lighter, strong and more solid ( Less flex ) then the original factory stock part.

It bolts directly in place of the original factory part, the same as the factory. I ve seen others that only bolt on from one side.

Factory arm 10.6 oz's
Aluminum arm 7.2 oz's

Billet aluminum cnc machined in the good ole USA:biglaugh:

I am trying to spruce up my bike a little bit and thought this would be a good addition to it. Not only improving its looks but performance as well. I know its only 3.4 oz's, but start adding up all those little oz's and you get a pound here and there!

So better handling, better braking, better acceleration, along with better part performance. I hope to chop a few more pounds off the bike with some more custom machined parts!

I ll keep you posted.

Thanks
Todd

Nice, every ounce counts (maybe I should go on a diet)

can you do a longer length for those with stretched swingarms?

Looks great! You beat me to it! I've been thinking about making something similar, except with "VMax" or "VMX" or "V4" machined into it, about where your middle opening is. Are you offering your version for sale?

Good work dude. Now press with more elaborate parts so everyone can start pimp their ride... :punk:

Again, WOW.. Very Cool.... So when do you find time to build Guns??????:confused2::clapping:

Again, WOW.. Very Cool.... So when do you find time to build Guns??????:confused2::clapping:

Like these.....

Portedsig.jpg

portedsig5.jpg
portedsig2.jpg
portedsig1.jpg

My custom billet trigger and skeleton hammer, full porting and lightening ports, full action work, complete melt job with removal of beavertail, and frame lightening as well.

Stainless Steel 229's in 9mm.

Todd

Very nice work , and a bunch on here are into guns as well.

Here's a frame brace many of us seem to crave ....... but cannot afford . Any thoughts ? I'm sure we can get you some specs on them.

Attachments

• Zweirad-Technik Frame Brace.jpg
    Zweirad-Technik Frame Brace.jpg
    76 KB · Views: 48
Very nice work , and a bunch on here are into guns as well.

Here's a frame brace many of us seem to crave ....... but cannot afford . Any thoughts ? I'm sure we can get you some specs on them.

That wouldn't be too hard to make or improve on as I see a few flaws I would correct.

But its definitely do able. Price though wouldn't be super cheap though, I would have to sit down and do the math on it to figure it out.

Todd

Any updates on the possibility of frame braces like those pictured, and a rough cost?

Will your brake arm fit around a 190 tire?

Thanks

Any updates on the possibility of frame braces like those pictured, and a rough cost?

Will your brake arm fit around a 190 tire?

Thanks
You may want to PM Todd, he has not been on here as often lately, it was over a month since he has been on.
Beautiful work that he does and very creative (no pun intended).

Back