Annual "Am I Gay?" Checkup

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rusty McNeil

Reaction score
1. If you are over forty, and you have a washboard stomach, you are gay. It means you haven't sucked back enough beer with the boys and have spent the rest of your free time doing sit-ups, aerobics, and the Oprah diet.

2. If you have a cat, you are a Flaaaaaming homo. A cat is like a dog, but gay -- it grooms itself constantly but never scratches itself, has a delicate touch except when it uses its nails, and whines to be fed. And just think about how you call a dog ... "Killer, come here! I said get your ass over here, Killer!" Now think about how you call a cat ... "Bun-bun, come to daddy, snookums!" Jeeezus, you're fit to be framed, you're so gay.

3. If you suck on lollipops, Ring-Pops, baby pacifiers, or any such nonsense, rest assured, you are a Gaylord. A straight man only sucks on BBQ ribs, crab claws, raw oysters, crawfish guts, pickled pigs feet, or tits. Anything else and you are in training to suck El Dicko and undeniably a fag.

4. If you refuse to take a dump in a public bathroom or piss in a parking lot, you crave a deep homosexual relationship. A man's world is his bathroom; he defecates and urinates where he pleases.

5. If you drink anything other than regular coffee, you like a high hard one in the poop chute. A straight man will never be heard ordering a "Soy Latte." If you've put a Soy Latte to your lips, you've had a man there, too.

6. If you know more than six names of colors or four different types of dessert, you might as well be handing out free passes to your ass. A real man doesn't have memory space in his brain to remember all of that crap. If you can pick out chartreuse or you know what a "fressier" is ... you're gay. And if you can name ANY type of textile other than denim, you are faggadocious.

7. If you drive with both hands on the wheel, forget it, you're dying to tune a meat whistle. A man only puts both hands on the wheel to honk at a slow-ass driver or to cut the asshole off. The rest of the time he needs that hand to change the radio station, eat a hamburger, hold his beer, scratch his balls, or play with his girl's who-who in the passenger seat.

LOL

Now, I have a question about #2. I have a dog AND cat. lol

Mark

#2 was close for me, but its my daughters cat....lol .....wich I helped create (the daughter, not the cat) by having sex with really hot female, so I should get extra hetro sexual points for that....

#6 I failed because i used to own a painting buisness...but the extra points from the wife should cancel that out....lmao!!!

great test, very funny...

I pass for all except for the cat one.
oh....but I DO fuck on the 1st date....lol (so that cancels out #2)

I call bullshit on #6... I've got some chartreuse jigs in the tackle box.
..And the ex-wife let that cat in the house. She's gone, but the stupid cat is still here :confused2:

I had a 23lb Miane Coon cat when I met my wife. We got married, the cat died (15 years old) and now she has 2 dogs, my daiughter has two dogs and I have one dog, I guess I was gay but not now?

Rusty

I had a 23lb Miane Coon cat when I met my wife. We got married, the cat died (15 years old) and now she has 2 dogs, my daiughter has two dogs and I have one dog, I guess I was gay but not now?

Rusty

Rusty..... are you flirting????
lmao....j/k dude
actually....I've NEVER met any gay person who rides bike (I think they stick to either 4 wheels or scooters....lol)

I call bullshit on #6... I've got some chartreuse jigs in the tackle box.
..And the ex-wife let that cat in the house. She's gone, but the stupid cat is still here :confused2:

You could use the cat as bait and troll for musky! :biglaugh:

Amendment to #4... If you refuse to take a dump in a public restroom, but hang around them anyway ..then ..you BLEW it.

I have a cat and a dog. Cats name is HALO in reference to past job description (Anyone, Beuler?). Cat must earn its keep by keeping the rodent population o a minimum because my lesbo neighbor persists on having numerous bird feeders. Second, it gives my dog something to chase liberating my time to throw back beers and play wih my wifes rack and/or who-who instead of having to walk the dog. Should the cat fail its quota, it gives me a moving target at the range. Every mammal in the household must hold its own, just ask the kids.

I have a cat and a dog. Cats name is HALO in reference to past job description (Anyone, Beuler?). Cat must earn its keep by keeping the rodent population o a minimum because my lesbo neighbor persists on having numerous bird feeders. Second, it gives my dog something to chase liberating my time to throw back beers and play wih my wifes rack and/or who-who instead of having to walk the dog. Should the cat fail its quota, it gives me a moving target at the range. Every mammal in the household must hold its own, just ask the kids.

Your entire post is making me crack up...good writing!

Last edited:
You forgot one...

#8: If you have tassels on your motorcycle bar ends, levers, seat, saddle bags, jacket, or anything else, your greatest fantasy is being a prison shower bitch.

I have a cat, and I don't think that they should be counted. After all they are the most quiet, efficient, and ruthless four legged hunter/killers.

#9 If you ride any pussy crusier that is anything but a Vmax, you need to check your balls to see if you still got some. And if you say the Max is to mean for you to ride then you better stay in the fuck'n slow lane asswipe....:biglaugh:

Back