Another monumental thread!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

4gasem

Reaction score
OH SNAP!
http://www.sherdog.net/forums/f7/i-got-married-last-weekend-pics-877461/

Well, after the wedding we went to the Motel 6 (we live in a small town, thats all there was)
and it was on. We quickly undressed and got right down to business. I had to be careful, as she was a virgin and it was quite painful for her. I managed to get in there after a few minutes of trying. I only lasted about 2 minutes, but it was amazing. The best part was when we both orgasmed at the same time. I cried for a little while afterward, it was just so beautiful.
:puke:

:ummm::ummm::ummm::ummm::ummm::ummm::ummm:

speechless....

I better ask before I go. Is it work safe (other then the laughter)?

Someone had sent me that pic in an email earlier. I figured it must be a joke. But, someone has to ride it. He will have to strap a 2x4 on his back to keep from falling in.

Anyone see the eddie murphy show last year. Kind of the same thing.

Sean

That has to be a put-on. However, looking at him, it may be true.....

He is considered a lethal weapon? (From his response to one of the posts). Doesn't look like he could pass Basic Training. Must be easier now. :ummm:

Just goes to show up that love is blind and that people can be really cruel.

But common, is this guy nuts for posting this on the net and not expecting a backlash?

Mike

Last edited:
:surprise::surprise::surprise::surprise:
:eat brains::eat brains::eat brains:

errr... nothing to say, just glad it isn't me or anyone I'm related to really.

That poor woman is "Let's Throw Mama From The Train" material!! I can't believe this is anything other than a joke. Just like the red Accura dude's g/f on the bodybuilding site. Nobody could look at those two and not :puke:

You're being jerked around people!! (I hope)

:th_signs60: i thought that sea donkeys were exstinct but that little stick guy sure did find a whole heard of them.
Chris

you got the numbers backwards it (700) as in lb's what the hottie weighs!!!!!! lol
i am sure his parents are very proud that he is helping the wildlife!!!!!
Chris :biglaugh:

Latest posts

Back