another " TOP SECRET " PROJECT ?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

COP RUNNER

Reaction score
i .. AFTER I'M DONE WITH MY OTHER PROJECT , I'M GOING RIGHT ONTO THIS ONE AND IVE BEEN THINKING ABOUT IT FOR A WHILE NOW , ACTUALLY BEFORE THE ONE THAT I'M WORKING ON NOW , I'M BUYING A NEW HELMET TODAY AT THE MOTORCYCLE SHOW TO DO IT , " DANNYMAX " KNOWS ALL ABOUT IT ! .. ( BUT HE WON'T CRACK ! ) ... WE BOTH AGREE THAT THE " MOD MONKEY " WILL HAVE A " BONER " " LIKE A DICK ON A DOG " , A BRIGHT RED STICK OF " LIPSTICK " ! .. :rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200:

Two words for you : "You suck"...Like I said, suspense and me aren't good together...Its bad enough you got me checking your first thread daily to see what you have going and now you got to throw more fuel on the fire...Stop fuckin typing and get that first one done :):):)

You gotta love a guy that doesn't mince words and says it like it is. You go Auggie!
As for me, I know what it is and I ain't gonna crack neither!

I know what you are going to do with the new helmet!!!
You are going to mount 10 black, rambones on it. That will be sure to turn some heads in traffic!

Ok, I don't really know, just thought that would be funny. Sorry Tim, no offense meant.

i know what you are going to do with the new helmet!!!
You are going to mount 10 black, rambones on it. That will be sure to turn some heads in traffic!

Ok, i don't really know, just that that would be funny. Sorry tim, no offense meant.

now thats funny right there, i dont care who you are!!

You gotta love a guy that doesn't mince words and says it like it is. You go Auggie!
As for me, I know what it is and I ain't gonna crack neither!
i .. THANKS PAT , I KNEW I COULD COUNT ON YOU ! .. :biglaugh:

I know what you are going to do with the new helmet!!!

OK, I don't really know, just thought that would be funny. Sorry Tim, no offense meant.

i .. " LOL " " LOL " , I HAVE ONE OF THOSE & HAVE BEEN LOOKING FOR ANOTHER ONE , SO I HAVE A MATCHED SET " ! .. :rofl_200::biglaugh::rofl_200:

Back