Anyone have an other than factory tailight?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jdk203

Reaction score
The problem on my max is the extended swing arm wont allow for the stock light to fit. My bike is currently running a bulb in the reflector that is just below the grab bar. It works but isn't very bright. Ive been trying to find an LED light that might fit in the same place without looking dumb. I was wondering if anyone on here has different taillights than stock. Maybe something that might fit in the factory location? or maybe something that would replace the reflector?

I guess I should have specified stock fender. I found this on ebay and I'm considering buying it to hack it apart and mount it in. Just not sure what the dual rounds would look like on my bike.
TL_GJ_023_GIF.gif

Then theres this one which looks like it would fit under the grab bar better....
276444755_o.jpg

So many choices.......

I went with these.when you apply the brake they flash 5x before they stay on.i think a few guys on here have them also.bought them at custom dynamics (i'll double check that)they're very good with customer service and i believe it cost around 50 bucks for the 2 led bars.lots of options out there.later.http://www.customdynamics.com/

Attachments

• Rear tail light delete with no fender support 004.jpg
    Rear tail light delete with no fender support 004.jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 40
  • black heart vinyl 005.jpg
    black heart vinyl 005.jpg
    81.9 KB · Views: 36
Last edited:
I went with these.when you apply the brake they flash 5x before they stay on.i think a few guys on here have them also.bought them at custom dynamics (i'll double check that)they're very good with customer service and i believe it cost around 50 bucks for the 2 led bars.lots of options out there.later.http://www.customdynamics.com/

Thats exactly what im shooting for. Glad to see it worked out for someone. Davidon that light is perfect but pricey. Im gonna keep it in mind though. Thanks guys keep em coming!

The bike on the right has a Motorcycle Mods taillight, 2 Custom Dynamics 5 flash, blinking brake/tail light bars and stock reflector.
The left one has an Exactrep taillight, 1 Custom Dynamics light bar and an led conversion in place of the reflector.

Both bikes also have 2-pole rear directoinals which also serve as running lights.

Attachments

• 100_1592.jpg
    100_1592.jpg
    119.8 KB · Views: 26
  • 100_1506.jpg
    100_1506.jpg
    103.6 KB · Views: 24
here is mine! custom built by Gary Spradley. The light goes under the rear stay. This picture is of running lights. The last few in the middle on each side are amber turn signals...

DSC00541.jpg

scooter

here is mine! custom built by Gary Spradley. The light goes under the rear stay. This picture is of running lights. The last few in the middle on each side are amber turn signals...

DSC00541.jpg

scooter

Sweet I like the integrated turn signals thats a hell of a nice job.

Back