Award Request for Rusty McNeil! -AWARDED-

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Award Request for Rusty McNeil!

• Yes

Votes: 33 97.1%
  • No

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Maybe

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Re: Award Request for Rusty McNeil!

Somebody, Please, Wave the Magic Wand and Award Rusty..

4gasem??? Anybody????:biglaugh:

I got this... I got the PM, but I have a life too! lol

Someone voted no... Hmm... Who'd you piss off (or on) Rusty?

lol
Chris

I got this... I got the PM, but I have a life too! lol

Someone voted no... Hmm... Who'd you piss off (or on) Rusty?

lol
Chris

Awesome!:punk:

Thank you Chris...

Thanks to everyone that voted and to Dave for the nomination, I really apreciatte it guys, I'm trying really hard to be a nice guy instead of the a-hole my wife says I am:rofl_200: Learning a lot from all of you on here about how you don't always have to be right all the time and to be a lot less opinionated as well....Nothing gained by it.........

Chris....The no vote was me, I grew up back when it was expected for you to vote for your opponent in class elections, not sure why I did it here tho other that I was wanting to look at the results and just spontaneously voted no in order to open the poll results:ummm:

Thanks again to all, y'all rock!

Chris....The no vote was me, I grew up back when it was expected for you to vote for your opponent in class elections, not sure why I did it here tho other that I was wanting to look at the results and just spontaneously voted no in order to open the poll results:ummm:

Thanks again to all, y'all rock!

You're a dork! lol :biglaugh:

For sure a "YES" . :eclipsee_gold_cup:

Here I am with only 83 posts and Rusty offered me a set of front brake lines for free to help me out. He didn't even bash me for also riding a Harley.

Back