Award Request for SpecOps! -AWARDED-

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Award Request for SpecOps!

• Yes

Votes: 20 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

dannymax

Reaction score
- dannymax

------------------
Sender Information

Userid: 1850
User Name: dannymax
What is your name?: dannymax

-----------------------------
Request Information:
Award ID: 11
Name: Purple Heart
Description: Awarded to Vmax brothers and sisters who have been injured.

Recipient username : SpecOps

-----------------------------------------------------
Please explain why the listed recipient should receive the award.

Cause the poor guy has been beat up pretty badly....on a few different occasions....by his '89!
-----------------------------------------------------

Re: Award Request for SpecOps!

dannymax: This is kinda like being in the Military during a conflict, getting shot in the Ass while visiting a Whore House in New Orleans. There was a soldier who received a Purple Heart for that too.

My first incident was when I was checking the oil level in the 94 while in my garage. I was holding the bike straight up, carefully bending over to check the oil level. The bike got a little too far off center and over it came right on top of me, Didn't permanently hurt the bike as I absorbed most of the impact with my body. It sucks being pinned by your own bike while still in the garage..

The second accident, I was walking around the front of the 89 working on the carbs. It required me to go between both sides of the bike. Going from the left side to the right, I ran into the front wheel with my right leg, tried to catch myself with my left. It got caught up on my roll around stool which totally took both legs out of the picture. It was like somebody grabbed my legs and threw them up in the air. I remember falling, thinking "Don't Grab the Bike, cause it'll come over on top of me. Been there, done that, got the T-Shirt and the scars to prove it. I knew if I reached out with my left hand, I'd break my wrist from the weight headed toward the floor. So, I folded my arm flush with my body, but not good enough. As I fell, several screwdrivers on the cart, cut through my pants and into my leg. When I hit the floor, it was almost on my left side. My elbow took the full strain of being compressed between the floor and my chest. I hit the floor hard. I visited my doctor about a week after this happened and he got a little upset that I hadn't been to the ER for my leg. I had administered first aid to myself. I was trained as a Combat Medic too... The Doctor admitted that I'd done a good job fixing my injuries... And, he warned me to stay away from Whore Houses. He's heard that story before too, he's a Retired Full Bird...

I should be more careful how much information I give in my posts, dan-o..:rofl_200:
Thanks,,,,
Dave

he has it danny!

Damn Grumpy, you deserve this recognition! I was gonna say how I hope I never get a P.H. but then I remembered a day in 1986. I had not even made my first payment on my new Max when a cager took a left in front of me. I locked it up, and turned it sideways so I hit her flat side to side. Couldn't get my right leg out probly because I was standing on that brake! Rolled over the trunk and under the bumper of an Astro van that was behind her. I did not get run over thankfully. I looked pretty funny walking home from the hospital with my right leg in a soft cast, right wing in a sling with a crutch I could not use! Cop stopped to ask me if I needed a ride about a block from my apt. My staute of limitations for this award has run out on this so I'm safe!

There is no Statute of Limitations.. My head is still spinning from yet more nominations.. :ummm:

My Thanks to Everyone.

You all are making this a week that I'll remember for the rest of my life. :biglaugh: And, I'll smile everytime I think of it... Now, how do I go about living up to all these awards...:ummm: Do my absolute best is all I can say. I'm in shock right now.:confused2:

Thank You, is not enough to express my feelings..

Dave

Dave came & visited me yesterday & I am not sure its good. I think he just wanted to leave some bad luck here. After he left I went to sit on my stool while buffing some paint & crap where did the damb stool go I fell on my ass scraped up my wrist & back got pissed off went in the house to eat something pushed the pantry door (bifold door) closed with my wrist & piched the shit out of it then & went to let the dogs out & slammed my finger in the damb patio door. I am almost afraid to go out today & dont know if I can let Dave come back over any more.:bang head:

Kyle,

I wouldn't wish that kind of bad on anyone short of my worst enemy's. You don't qualify for that... Far from it... Other end of the spectrum..

On another note, the ride we took really sucked. There were so many dick heads in cages we struggled to stay alive. Finally got to test the clutch on I-75. Hit 125 in 5th with no slippage, 2 up. Ran 4th to about 8 grand, cut the throttle and hit it hard right away. It didn't slip at all...:biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:

Sorry if I left Bad Ju Ju behind. It wasn't intended. I have quite a few days like that myself.

Last edited:

You all are making this a week that I'll remember for the rest of my life. :biglaugh: And, I'll smile everytime I think of it... Now, how do I go about living up to all these awards...:ummm: Do my absolute best is all I can say. I'm in shock right now.:confused2:

Thank You, is not enough to express my feelings..

Dave
Just keep on keepin' on my friend! Don't change a thing!:punk:

you are now a general...xexe

You_Rock.gif
You_Rock.gif
You_Rock.gif

cheers00.gif

i .. IT SOUNDS LIKE YOU HAVE MY KIND OF LUCK ! .. :confused2:

Back