Award Request for Thevmaxrider!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Award Request for Thevmaxrider!

• Yes

Votes: 15 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

COP RUNNER

Reaction score
- COP RUNNER

------------------
Sender Information

Userid: 887
User Name: COP RUNNER
What is your name?: " ULTIMATE MALE "

-----------------------------
Request Information:
Award ID: 11
Name: Purple Heart
Description: Awarded to Vmax brothers and sisters who have been injured.

Recipient username : Thevmaxrider

-----------------------------------------------------
Please explain why the listed recipient should receive the award.

FOR HIS CRASH AFTER A NEAR MISS WITH A PICK UP TRUCK !
-----------------------------------------------------

Yeah,the other Jimmy may crack corn, but our Jimmy cracks the throttle! Glad you're around too Jim! :thumbs up:

Last edited:
Ouch.....at least nothing serious to you. Toxic can always be fixed.

Dale #2592

And a nice round of applause for the good 'civilians' who stopped to help our Jimmy out.....bastards!!

Very glad it wasn't worse Jim, get healed up soon. :punk:

OK not trying to be an ass here but these awards have some rules... Did you have to go to the hospital Jim? Were you injured?

Vendetta DEFINITELY gets one in my book as he has a broken jaw and a bunch of other stuff.

OK not trying to be an ass here but these awards have some rules... Did you have to go to the hospital Jim? Were you injured?

Vendetta DEFINITELY gets one in my book as he has a broken jaw and a bunch of other stuff.

Nope, not seriously injured, just bruised a bit and pulled muscles etc. I agree Vendetta seriously meets the requirements, mine, well as the name says "Sketchy":biglaugh: If the mods do not think it meets the requirements by all means do not award it to me sir. It is one of those awards I really don't think I want LOL.

Yeah right? I CAN give you the DOH award for making the mistake with the FI system though... THAT would make me an ass as I think you learned the hard way that you need to resolve that issue... lol

I won't do that... Unless you want it...

Chris

hey jim, what is the plan to fix the FI issue?

makes sense to me. what kind of mileage u get?

OK so we've decided after Jim and I talked to not give him the award. He never went to the hospital and really wasn't that bad off. He'd also really rather forget about the whole thing as we all know what an accident does to our ego's... lol Trust me I know...

Anyway...

Road closed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back