AWARDED: Award Request for CrackerRican!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Award Request for CrackerRican!

• Yes

Votes: 21 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

CaptainKyle

Supporting Member
Reaction score
- CaptainKyle

------------------
Sender Information

Userid: 3311
User Name: CaptainKyle
What is your name?: CaptainKyle

-----------------------------
Request Information:
Award ID: 5
Name: Bling award
Description: Yes, our VMax is truly a money pit for add ons and mods!

Recipient username : CrackerRican

-----------------------------------------------------
Please explain why the listed recipient should receive the award.

Just looking at this thing in my garage & all the chrome other extra bling I can see the holes in his wallet from here.LOL
-----------------------------------------------------

If he has Kyle drooling it must be a money pit of a Vmax. Definitely agree and request pics to be added.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

Re: Award Request for CrackerRican!

Not the best pictures & they don't include the 05 front end with chrome triples & wave rotors & stuff I am going to install next week.

Attachments

• DSCN1771.jpg
    DSCN1771.jpg
    83.9 KB · Views: 42
  • DSCN1772.jpg
    DSCN1772.jpg
    77.4 KB · Views: 37
  • DSCN1774.jpg
    DSCN1774.jpg
    86.9 KB · Views: 38
  • DSCN1775.jpg
    DSCN1775.jpg
    74.9 KB · Views: 35
  • DSCN1776.jpg
    DSCN1776.jpg
    93.7 KB · Views: 38
  • DSCN1777.jpg
    DSCN1777.jpg
    84.4 KB · Views: 36

Absolutely! Larry's max is sweet...
btw: what exhaust is that?

Nice bike Larry! I think it's a ufo pipe Bill, the one that kinda looks like the Cobra system.

Thanks guys, I couldn't have done this without The Vmaxforum. It sat in my garage for about 5 years totally stock, then in July of 2012 I said lets do it.

Thanks guys, I couldn't have done this without The Vmaxforum. It sat in my garage for about 5 years totally stock, then in July of 2012 I said lets do it.

Wow, that's a lot of Chit to do in 1 year. Awesome Bike. I'm gonna have to hook up with you someday, somewhere. Let me know when you'll be at Kyle's and I'll try to get up to see both of you. Kyle, in another thread sounds like he could use some cheering up. Maybe I can do a video of your bike running to post. Cool and Yes to the Award.

Its a yes from me, Bike looks great............................I only see ONE thing It needs!

+1

Quadzillas, I have to wear ear plugs

Best looking pipes for the max IMO. I want them badly, but don't want their volume. One of these days I'll set a bunch of money on fire on them and figure out how to baffle them.

I pull in @ 2am far too often to have pipes that rattle windows.

Its a yes from me, Bike looks great............................I only see ONE thing It needs!

Unfortunately that was the very first thing I did to the bike, and I didn't realize the maxgasser or Morley seat was out there & I didn't like the corbin so I pulled the trigger. Maybe in the near future

Wow, that's a lot of Chit to do in 1 year. Awesome Bike. I'm gonna have to hook up with you someday, somewhere. Let me know when you'll be at Kyle's and I'll try to get up to see both of you. Kyle, in another thread sounds like he could use some cheering up. Maybe I can do a video of your bike running to post. Cool and Yes to the Award.

Sounds good to me

Latest posts

Back