AWARDED:!Award Request for MR_NST!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Award Request for MR_NST!

• Yes

Votes: 21 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

ninjaneer

Reaction score
- ninjaneer

------------------
Sender Information

Userid: 5722
User Name: ninjaneer

-----------------------------
Request Information:
Award ID: 11
Name: Purple Heart
Description: Awarded to Vmax brothers and sisters who have been injured.

Recipient username : MR_NST

-----------------------------------------------------
Please explain why the listed recipient should receive the award.

so mr_nst needs some kind of award for commemorating the day he survived an acetylene bottle blowing up his fj cruiser.

http://www.vmaxforum.net/showthread.php?t=21004
So my time almost came to an end this morning... im very lucky to be alive.

First of all, GO HUG YOUR WIFE/HUBBY and tell them you love them.

i had an acetylene bottle in my truck, the valve was bumped so slightly and over night the truck filled with the gas. i noticed the smell, and opened the doors to air out the truck. i drove the truck out of the garage to get some more air movement. i went to roll the pass side window down and as soon as i touched the power windows. BAM. with me in the truck. i lost all hearing out of my right ear and got a scratch on the back of my head. all things considering, im alive.

he really should be getting some kind of "luckier than a leprechaun carrying a rabbit's foot with a four-leaf clover tucked behind his ear" award, but the purple heart is the closest one we've got for his act. he did lose his hearing and scratched up his head, so he meets the requirements for the purple heart.

104206962v1_240x240_Front.jpg

-----------------------------------------------------

Last edited:
Re: Award Request for MR_NST!

Yes here too, but I agree it should be a "lucky dog" award.

Purple Heart Award comes as close as any other one and this event certainly deserves some kind of award!! I'm a yes! :punk:

Maybe even a ..."Totally freaky and bizarre, once in a lifetime and I hope the fuck it never happens again"...award?? :confused2:

:rofl_200:Yes, Definitely......:clapping:He's a Human Bomb Tester/Surviver....

I would have to agree with this and say yes definitely HELL YES!! Maybe he should add the :th_flipthebird::rip: ( F*@K DEATH) to his signature as well?

I would have to agree with this and say yes definitely HELL YES!! Maybe he should add the :th_flipthebird::rip: ( F*@K DEATH) to his signature as well?
:rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200:

Awww jeez you guys.... (looks down at the ground and lightly kicks the floor with hands behind back) thats really cool, thanks everyone...

peace,
evan...

Awww jeez you guys.... (looks down at the ground and lightly kicks the floor with hands behind back) thats really cool, thanks everyone...

peace,
evan...
i AT THE RISK OF SOUNDING GREEDY , IF I SEND YOU $100.00 , WILL YOU BUY ME SOME LOTTERY TICKETS ALSO ? :confused2: .:biglaugh: .:punk:

I just looked at the pics.... HELL YES!
Who could say no to that!

Glad your here to even get a nomination Evan! Faaaaaaaaaaark.

^lol yah maybe should be,

NST- Never Store Tanks... in a closed environment

^lol yah maybe should be,

NST- Never Store Tanks... in a closed environment
i THATS FUNNY AS HELL ! .THOSE PICTURES ARE CRAZY ! ." DUDE " , LISTEN , NEXT TIME YOUR GETTING LAID , CLOSE YOUR EYES AND GO REAL SLOW AND ENJOY IT , " LIVE THE MOMENT " ! .. DON'T LOOK IN THE MIRROR AND PUT ON A SHOW LIKE SOMEBODY'S FILMING YOU , LIKE I ALWAYS DO ! . :rofl_200: .:rofl_200: .:rofl_200:.:rofl_200: .:rofl_200: .:rofl_200: .:rofl_200:

i THATS FUNNY AS HELL ! .THOSE PICTURES ARE CRAZY ! ." DUDE " , LISTEN , NEXT TIME YOUR GETTING LAID , CLOSE YOUR EYES AND GO REAL SLOW AND ENJOY IT , " LIVE THE MOMENT " ! .. DON'T LOOK IN THE MIRROR AND PUT ON A SHOW LIKE SOMEBODY'S FILMING YOU , LIKE I ALWAYS DO ! . :rofl_200: .:rofl_200: .:rofl_200:.:rofl_200: .:rofl_200: .:rofl_200: .:rofl_200:

:rofl_200::rofl_200: funny cause its true :punk:

Latest posts

Back