bar end mirrors

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vegetta58

Reaction score
Anybody know where to get silver billet bar end mirrors for the Vmax? Saw some @ obermon-performance in the UK but not sure of the bar end size. Also rather buy in US. Thanks for anyone's help.

Do a search for Vmax Mario and his custom bar end mirrors. I sell a few different types but nothing like the billet stuff he makes.

Sean

You can get the Oberon's out of Canada from Blue Streak Racing, www.bluestreakracing.ca , talk to Tony and tell him I sent you. He gives a great price and shipping is reasonable. Believe he is Oberon's Canadian distributor. Have a set on Toxic with bar end blinkers that are sick. Just so you are aware the Oberons come with adaptors for various bar sizes and 7/8 is one of them.

there is also the very cheap ebay options.

I run a C.R.G. bar end mirror. Had the Oberon and it was nice but small. The CRG is like the cheap eBay ones but the originator... Very high quality.

Chris

Thanks for the info. Are drag bars a good fit/ride for the Vmax? put this on wrong thread sorry

Last edited:
some love 'em some hate 'em. really up to what ur ergos are tellin gyou.

I love the looks of them, I know I'd hate the stance riding with them.

Watch out how you fit them as they can easily hit the faux-tank and/or scoops on full lock!

Love my drag bars! I do have 1.5" risers under the handlebar clamp though which keeps the controls from smacking the airbox cover:eusa_dance:

Latest posts

Back