Biker Babe on a Hayabusa TROLLS a Dodge Challenger Hellcat

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LOL, great video. A lot of people in souped up cars dont think about hp to weight ratio.

They have more money than skills, as they think they get all-sorts of HP from the K&N filter. Actually, I think it looks kinda fake, like they set it up, w/a gal on a Hyabusa to get some internet hits. But she does blow by them.

My 89 will run with a Hellcat but she beat their Asses....:clapping::clapping::clapping:

Very cool video Phil. She plain rocks. That Busa is the balls, nowhere as pretty as a Vmax, but for rocket sake? I'd need a blower to keep up. Or a serious shot of happy juice. Yes, a strong 1300 engine and a 75 hp shot. Hmm.

....Actually, I think it looks kinda fake, like they set it up, w/a gal on a Hyabusa to get some internet hits. ...

I was kinda thinkin this too, but mainly because what chick just pulls over when a couple strangers in a car tell her to? (then again, THIS chick IS on a busa.. :confused2: )

Cool vid either way.

T$

Two dweebs throw-on an air filter, and get all hot & bothered, thinking they're tuning geniuses, and a girl puts them in their place! I like that.

Back when I worked at a Suzuki shop, I very much enjoyed trolling douchbaggy looking Harley riders with the Burgmans when I was out on test drives after repairs or new vehicle preps.

I'd pull up to some SOA-wannabe on a straight pipe harley on a virtually silent overgrown scooter, nod at the light, push the power acceleration button(lowers the gearing on the CVT), and absolutely run away from them. They'd usually get pissed. Once I'd back off (otherwise they'd never catch it), they'd flip me off, typically call me or the bike some conjugation of the word "fag", and go roaring away. One actually stopped at the next light and asked me "what on earth has been done to that thing to make it so fast". He totally refused to believe it was bone stock and got pissed at me for "bullshitting" him. "I know that thing's got a crotch rocket motor stuffed in there or something".

Yep, fun to piss-off the H-D guys. Not too-hard actually. And when they have a rip-snorter, they've sunk a ton of $$$$ into them. I had a BMW R100RT with 40 MM Bing carbs, Luftmeister 2/1 exhaust, double-plugged heads, DYNA coils, Brembo brakes X 3, KONI shocks, a K&N filter, and a pearlescent white paint job w/a big wide fairing that made it look like a cop bike. On the expressway, I used to have people move to the right when I came-up behind them, because it looked like they were being clocked by the P.D. It would power wheelie in 1st and 2nd, and held all my textbooks when I was attending graduate school. Those BMW hard bags were commodious, leak-proof, and really made the bike look not-fast.

The best Q-ship scooter I ever saw was at Daytona Bike Week, a Vespa with a Honda 500-4 behind the leg shield, and it was sporting a turbo. Probably not much fun over about 70 mph trying to keep it steady on the road, but I bet it got off the line in a hurry. It was named, "Menstrual Cycle" in fat, drippy red lettering on the rear engine cowl.

Back when I worked at a Suzuki shop, I very much enjoyed trolling douchbaggy looking Harley riders with the Burgmans when I was out on test drives after repairs or new vehicle preps.

I'd pull up to some SOA-wannabe on a straight pipe harley on a virtually silent overgrown scooter, nod at the light, push the power acceleration button(lowers the gearing on the CVT), and absolutely run away from them. They'd usually get pissed. Once I'd back off (otherwise they'd never catch it), they'd flip me off, typically call me or the bike some conjugation of the word "fag", and go roaring away. One actually stopped at the next light and asked me "what on earth has been done to that thing to make it so fast". He totally refused to believe it was bone stock and got pissed at me for "bullshitting" him. "I know that thing's got a crotch rocket motor stuffed in there or something".

Cool vid.
I wouldn't mind getting beat by a Busa.
Especially on the street.
At the track, it would be a lil closer tho , with a STOCK bike and a AVERAGE rider.
I would be giving up 6k advantage !

Back