Brownie Run 2010

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
...oh I remember now.......Danny put me (& hopefully Gina) down for a room with a king-size/no smoke........I assume the Daniel Hilton is booked with No Vacancy??........

Yeah, sorry Mike...the Danny Hilton has been booked for nearly a year! There are some annual return guests that...unless someone croaks...will not give up their rooms! I wish we could put everybody up but it just ain't possible!

I did not make any reservations but posted the motel rates & contact #'s for everyone to make their own deal.

HA! I am just looking forward to buying that cheap American gas!!! We are now just over $1 per litre, or $3.80 per US gallon.

You'll save a buck a gallon here Jim....so the more burnouts the more you save......isn't that the way that goes?:ummm:

Thanks for the Update Dan....I will be heading out early in the Morning Friday and Should arrive by 1pm or so. Wife's Car will be loaded with Brownies, Chips, Soda....and anything else you think we will need.
QUOTE]

You and Barb are life savers Chris!! :worthy:

HA! I am just looking forward to buying that cheap American gas!!! We are now just over $1 per litre, or $3.80 per US gallon.
That's it, I'm straping a 5 gallon gas can on the back of Redbone so I can make it across lower Ontario to Buffalo on cheap US gas.
I'm sure the border patrol won't mind!:biglaugh:

That's it, I'm straping a 5 gallon gas can on the back of Redbone so I can make it across lower Ontario to Buffalo on cheap US gas.
I'm sure the border patrol won't mind!:biglaugh:

Just tell them it's moonshine.....and that you got a couple pounds of cocaine under the seat and can't be fucking with them any longer!! Then speed off down the road....by the time the shock wears off you'll be in the next zip code!! :rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200: :rocket bike:

Just tell them it's moonshine.....and that you got a couple pounds of cocaine under the seat and can't be fucking with them any longer!! Then speed off down the road....by the time the shock wears off you'll be in the next zip code!! :rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200: :rocket bike:

Don't even THINK about that around here.......the Border Patrol around here is BORED.......they would LOVE some action and would probably end up shooting you:confused2:

Garret, Ill hook up with you on the fly -by ,dont worry ill catch up by the first fill,I'll need gas by then any way.

Memorial Day weekend Kevin....starting Friday the 28th and going till....well, Dec. 24th (if COPRUNNER has his way) :rofl_200:..........!

Thru Sunday.

I am posting motel info in the social group now.
Thanks Dan-o. Anybody from Florida up for a long ride? I hear the food is good.

Garret, Ill hook up with you on the fly -by ,dont worry ill catch up by the first fill,I'll need gas by then any way.

sounds good rick. how u feeling about a possible sturbridge trip this weekend?

:biglaugh:
Yeah, sorry Mike...the Danny Hilton has been booked for nearly a year! There are some annual return guests that...unless someone croaks...will not give up their rooms! I wish we could put everybody up but it just ain't possible!

I did not make any reservations but posted the motel rates & contact #'s for everyone to make their own deal.

You'll save a buck a gallon here Jim....so the more burnouts the more you save......isn't that the way that goes?:ummm:

Thanks for the Update Dan....I will be heading out early in the Morning Friday and Should arrive by 1pm or so. Wife's Car will be loaded with Brownies, Chips, Soda....and anything else you think we will need.
QUOTE]

You and Barb are life savers Chris!! :worthy:
IF MIKE & BUTCH ARE SNORING THIS YEAR , I'M GOING TO KILL THEM BOTH , SO THERE WILL BE 2 EXTRA ROOMS AT THE " DANNY HILTON " ! .:biglaugh:

:biglaugh:

IF MIKE & BUTCH ARE SNORING THIS YEAR , I'M GOING TO KILL THEM BOTH , SO THERE WILL BE 2 EXTRA ROOMS AT THE " DANNY HILTON " ! .:biglaugh:

Before you 'cap' em Timmy remember, I sold the backhoe....so it's gonna involve a good deal of hand shoveling....especially in Mike's case!! BIG fuckin' hole!!! :rofl_200:

Mmm, Brownies! I'm going to work up a powerful hunger for the brownies after 900 miles of riding! Just so you guys know...:biglaugh:

Mmm, Brownies! I'm going to work up a powerful hunger for the brownies after 900 miles of riding! Just so you guys know...:biglaugh:

No parblem Brian....got cha covered!!

Hey....who's the chick?

Attachments

• Brownies I.jpg
    Brownies I.jpg
    5.8 KB · Views: 4
  • Brownies II.jpg
    Brownies II.jpg
    2.6 KB · Views: 106
  • Brownies III.jpg
    Brownies III.jpg
    4.4 KB · Views: 3
  • Brownies IV.jpg
    Brownies IV.jpg
    2.6 KB · Views: 3
  • Brownies V.jpg
    Brownies V.jpg
    4.1 KB · Views: 3
  • Brownies VI.jpg
    Brownies VI.jpg
    2.2 KB · Views: 106
  • Brownie chick I.jpg
    Brownie chick I.jpg
    4.2 KB · Views: 17
" brownie run " 2010

" BROWNIE RUN 2010 " .. WHO'S COMING ? .. I CANT WAIT ! .. EVERY TIME I THINK ABOUT IT I GET A " MID-BODY TINGLE " ! ... :biglaugh::rofl_200::rofl_200:

Re: " brownie run " 2010

Ill be there :biglaugh:,lookin forward to meeting everyone.:clapping:

Re: " brownie run " 2010

Woke up this morning to the smell of a fresh batch of 'Female Brownies'.....Mmmm, did they ever smell good!! Also reminded me how close we are, two weeks and counting!! :punk:

I called Otto, from the diner, to discuss the food catering details...he asked me to give him the number of people he will be serving.

So, the time has come...it's a rain or shine event...is anybody else, besides the guys who joined the BR10 Social Group, going to make it to Brownie Run 2010?

If so, please either join the BR10 Social Group, PM me or respond to this thread.

Thanks, looking forward to seeing everybody at this years run!!

What's a "Female Brownie" you ask??? :ummm:

Back