Brownie Run 2010

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: " brownie run " 2010

SHIT , YESTERDAY I MAILED ALL OF MY CLOTHES , SOAP , SHAMPOO , TOOTH BRUSH & BIRTH CONTROL , UP TO DANNY'S , SO I'LL BE RIDING 4 HOURS UP TO THE BROWNIE RUN WITH , BAD BREATH , A VICIOUS CASE OF SWAMP ASS & A RAGING BONER ! ... :rofl_200::biglaugh::rofl_200::biglaugh::rofl_200:

SHIT , YESTERDAY I MAILED ALL OF MY CLOTHES , SOAPS , SHAMPOO , TOOTH BRUSH & BIRTH CONTROL , UP TO DANNY'S , SO I'LL BE RIDING 4 HOURS UP TO THE BROWNIE RUN WITH , BAD BREATH , VICIOUS SWAMP ASS & A HARD-ON ! ... :rofl_200::biglaugh::rofl_200::biglaugh::rofl_200:
I vote that Timmy gets to ride the sweeper position on group rides. :rofl_200:

Can always stop at that Famous CVS in Town to get him some Anti Monkey Butt Powder..The Clerk probably remembers you..Gave you advise on the NJ Motion Lotion..:biglaugh:

Can always stop at that Famous CVS in Town to get him some Anti Monkey Butt Powder..The Clerk probably remembers you..Gave you advise on the NJ Motion Lotion..:biglaugh:
IT WAS CALLED " WARM LOVING " AND YOU NO THEY REMEMBER ! ... I THINK THOSE 2 CHICKS HAVE BEEN THINKING ABOUT ME EVER SINCE ! ... :biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::rofl_200:

MAN , I ALWAYS HAVE " MONKEY BUTT " ! . THE ONLY THING I FOUND ( TOTALLY BY ACCIDENT ) THAT CURES IT , IS TO RIDE NAKED ! . :confused2::rofl_200::rofl_200:

I will talk to one of the Elders at the coffee shop he hangs out at. He has told me that the process to forecasting the weather relies on how mother nature reacts to weather conditions. He said that some look at the leaves of a oak or maple stand of trees far away from influence of man. They watch how the leaves react to the morning sun which is a barometer of coming weather. :confused2:
Another is to ask one of the more observant fisherman who follows the behaviors of where the schools of fish are at. In the bay shallows, in the deeper water near the river mouths, or out in the deep, deep, cold lake water. My dad used to go down to the lake just before sunset to get a feel for how the lake would be the next day. I would go with him but i never gleaned anything in particular he was looking for.
I 'm not sure though that these guys just look at a barometer and read the farmers almanac, or even use the computer in their forecasting. The thing is though that they are spot on almost all of the time!!:punk::worthy::thumbs up:

MAN , I ALWAYS HAVE " MONKEY BUTT " ! . THE ONLY THING I FOUND ( TOTALLY BY ACCIDENT ) THAT CURES IT , IS TO RIDE NAKED ! . :confused2::rofl_200::rofl_200:

The guy at the end of the road shoots every other naked biker that comes down the road.....and the first one went by last night!!! Soooo.....:punk:

I will talk to one of the Elders at the coffee shop he hangs out at. He has told me that the process to forecasting the weather relies on how mother nature reacts to weather conditions. He said that some look at the leaves of a oak or maple stand of trees far away from influence of man. They watch how the leaves react to the morning sun which is a barometer of coming weather. :confused2:
Another is to ask one of the more observant fisherman who follows the behaviors of where the schools of fish are at. In the bay shallows, in the deeper water near the river mouths, or out in the deep, deep, cold lake water. My dad used to go down to the lake just before sunset to get a feel for how the lake would be the next day. I would go with him but i never gleaned anything in particular he was looking for.
I 'm not sure though that these guys just look at a barometer and read the farmers almanac, or even use the computer in their forecasting. The thing is though that they are spot on almost all of the time!!:punk::worthy::thumbs up:

It's probably a combination of the old ways and new technology Brian.....just can't go wrong with that.....eh?!!

Here's our latest 'button pushing' method :biglaugh:

Brownie Run
Weather Update

http://www.accuweather.com/us/ny/spencertown/12165/forecast-details.asp?fday=6 :thumbs up::thumbs up::thumbs up::thumbs up::thumbs up:

And for the next 5 days

http://www.accuweather.com/us/ny/spencertown/12165/forecast-details.asp?fday=11 :confused2::thumbs up::thumbs up::confused2::thumbs up:

I PROMISE GUY'S , THAT AS SOON AS I GET TO DANNY'S I WILL EITHER SHOWER OR BRUSH MY TEETH , I NEVER DO BOTH ON THE SAME DAY , BECAUSE THATS JUST GROSS ! ... :biglaugh::rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200:

The guy at the end of the road shoots every other naked biker that comes down the road.....and the first one went by last night!!! Soooo.....:punk:
SSSHHHHEEEEEWWWWWW , WELL DANNY , THEN THANK GOD I'LL BE COMING " UP THE ROAD " ! .... :rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200:

You gents are going to have a blast. They are predicting T-storms here Thursday night overnight to Friday morning. Brian, I have a garage so Redbone and Toxic can sleep well and dry:punk:. Unfortunately I found out today that yet again I have to cancel my plans to attend :bang head: , BUT I will be able to, for sure, make the Pizza Run this year!!!!!!:clapping:

You gents are going to have a blast. They are predicting T-storms here Thursday night overnight to Friday morning. Brian, I have a garage so Redbone and Toxic can sleep well and dry:punk:. Unfortunately I found out today that yet again I have to cancel my plans to attend :bang head: , BUT I will be able to, for sure, make the Pizza Run this year!!!!!!:clapping:
That sucks Jim, would have been great to have you along. At least I'll get to see Toxic on Thursday!
A little rain never stopped me, I have the gear and a bright headlight/ taillight to go through most anything. I just hope I don't end up sitting in line at the border in pouring rain.

I HOPE YOU GUYS AREN'T GOING TO MAKE ME FEEL SO AWKWARD AGAIN FOR BEING THE BEST LOOKING ONE AT THE BROWNIE RUN ! ... ESPECIALLY 3 YEARS IN A ROW ! ... :biglaugh: ...:confused2: ..:rofl_200:

I HOPE YOU GUYS AREN'T GOING TO MAKE ME FEEL SO AWKWARD AGAIN FOR BEING THE BEST LOOKING ONE AT THE BROWNIE RUN ! ... ESPECIALLY 3 YEARS IN A ROW ! ... :biglaugh: ...:confused2: ..:rofl_200:

COP RUNNER dont be so sure, theres gonna be at least one good lookin first timer there!(lol)

Latest posts

Back