Brownie Run 2010

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: " brownie run " 2010

Need I say more? :punk::clapping::punk:

hah i was worried for a sec danny, w/out blowing up the pic it looked more like something dukey woudl leave ya!

hah i was worried for a sec danny, w/out blowing up the pic it looked more like something dukey woudl leave ya!

:rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200: Sure didn't taste like it tho....well, of course I've never tasted one of THOSE!! I don't care what COPRUNNER says, I never did!! :punk:

It's gonna be GREAT!!!!:punk:

I'm starting to get a bit excited:eusa_dance:

Been excited since The Monday After Last years Gathering...Bout freakin Time...Cant Fucking wait :punk:

Be good to see old friends again and meet new ones..

Kyle just seen your PM...Let me get back to you on the Location Outside Syracuse

Brian.

I am leaving when You get here:biglaugh: We can hit the road by noon, Pick up kyle around 1pm and be breaking the speed limit in Ghent by 4pm...ish
Solid idea?

Sounds good, looking forward to the run and munching on some of those famous brownies!
Jim and Trevor may possibly be riding with me. They will know early next week if they are coming.

Will be there! Taking the 98 if its nice, or the 96 if its raining. Last thing i need is my Vgas sucking up water....... but its going to be 75 and sunny, i know it!

DANNY , PLEASE DON'T TAKE THIS THE WRONG WAY , BUT , I'M LOOKING FORWARD MORE TO SEEING HEIDI THEN I AM YOU , BUT ....................." " NOTHING PERSONAL " ! ... :rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200::biglaugh:

Woke up this morning to the smell of a fresh batch of 'Female Brownies'.....Mmmm, did they ever smell good!! Also reminded me how close we are, two weeks and counting!! :punk:

I called Otto, from the diner, to discuss the food catering details...he asked me to give him the number of people he will be serving.

So, the time has come...it's a rain or shine event...is anybody else, besides the guys who joined the BR10 Social Group, going to make it to Brownie Run 2010?

If so, please either join the BR10 Social Group, PM me or respond to this thread.

Thanks, looking forward to seeing everybody at this years run!!

What's a "Female Brownie" you ask??? :ummm:
DANNY JUST TOLD ME ON THE PHONE , " NO NUTS " ! ... :rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200:

DANNY , PLEASE DON'T TAKE THIS THE WRONG WAY , BUT , I'M LOOKING FORWARD MORE TO SEEING HEIDI THEN I AM YOU , BUT ....................." " NOTHING PERSONAL " ! ... :rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200::biglaugh:

No offense taken buddy!! :punk:

Actually, I'm kinda relieved to hear you say that....even since you bought that "love rub" for Butch last year I've been a bit concerned about your 'orientation'!!! :rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200::biglaugh:

Actually, I'm kinda relieved to hear you say that....even since you bought that "love rub" for Butch last year I've been a bit concerned about your 'orientation'!!! :rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200::biglaugh:

:blink000::buttsexor::stir pot::puke:

Actually, I'm kinda relieved to hear you say that....even since you bought that "love rub" for Butch last year I've been a bit concerned about your 'orientation'!!! :rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200:
" ORIENTATION " I DID THAT IN SCHOOL , DOCTOR SAYS I'M CLEAN NOW ! .. :rofl_200::biglaugh::rofl_200: ... ALSO DANNY , TODAY I MAILED OUT THE CYANIDE & 40 LB. BAG OF KOOL-AID ! ... SO ITS A " GO " ! ... :punk:

OH YEAH , THE OTHER GUY WE TALKED TO SAID , " HE THINKS HE'S BEING WATCHED " SO HE MAY NOT BE ABLE TO GET THAT OTHER STUFF FOR US ! ... I'LL KEEP YOU POSTED ! ... :punk:

OH YEAH , THE OTHER GUY WE TALKED TO SAID , " HE THINKS HE'S BEING WATCHED " SO HE MAY NOT BE ABLE TO GET THAT OTHER STUFF FOR US ! ... I'LL KEEP YOU POSTED ! ... :punk:

I don't like dealing with that guy....he ALWAYS thinks he's being watched!! Hell, he thought he was being watched a few years ago when...............Oops!! :no no no:
I totally forgot what I was going to say!! :eusa_liar:

" ORIENTATION " I DID THAT IN SCHOOL , DOCTOR SAYS I'M CLEAN NOW ! .. :rofl_200::biglaugh::rofl_200: ... ALSO DANNY , TODAY I MAILED OUT THE CYANIDE & 40 LB. BAG OF KOOL-AID ! ... SO ITS A " GO " ! ... :punk:
Cyanide and kool aid? i know the VMax is a CULT bike but gotdamn! Taking it to a whole nother level! lool

Woke up this morning to the smell of a fresh batch of 'Female Brownies'.....Mmmm, did they ever smell good!! Also reminded me how close we are, two weeks and counting!! :punk:

I called Otto, from the diner, to discuss the food catering details...he asked me to give him the number of people he will be serving.

So, the time has come...it's a rain or shine event...is anybody else, besides the guys who joined the BR10 Social Group, going to make it to Brownie Run 2010?

If so, please either join the BR10 Social Group, PM me or respond to this thread.

Thanks, looking forward to seeing everybody at this years run!!

What's a "Female Brownie" you ask??? :ummm:

Gina & I are there rain or shine.......

BRC Weather Update!

This is the first in a series of weather updates for Brownie Run 2010.

It pretains to the immediate run location only....we will be looking at the different approach areas as the run gets closer.

http://www.accuweather.com/us/ny/spencertown/12165/forecast-details.asp?fday=11

BRC forecast rating..........:thumbs up::thumbs up::thumbs up::thumbs up::confused2: (few showers Fri am 5/28 account for the :confused2: rating)

I check the forecast out with the Elders. They don't like forecasting too far off in the future but if you persist they will. I'm sure they'll want a couple days for a response.

I check the forecast out with the Elders. They don't like forecasting too far off in the future but if you persist they will. I'm sure they'll want a couple days for a response.

That's more than understandable Brian, I really hate to bother them now, they have plenty of much more important issues to deal with. We here at BRC can carry the ball for this leg.....but if they might be able to give us a mid-week nod next week it would be hugely appreciated!!! :worthy::worthy::worthy:

Back