Brownie Run 2010

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i'm waiting to hear from george....

i'll be fri night (which I prefer) or sat am..

Ro, i'll bring my 2 port syncher. that should work for a stage 7 setup. i always carry it with me!

did you ever email the p/c directly?

no i didnt, i think i will today though.

the two port would make it a lot easier so that would be awesome Garrett :punk:

National Weather Radar Map:

Here are the NEXRAD sites, click on the 'X' closest to you to see your current local radar picture.

Then click on "Regional Radar" at the upper right hand corner of the local pic for a wider view.

Scroll down on the wider view to the "animate" button to see how things are moving.

http://www.wunderground.com/radar/map.asp

I'm starting to get REALLY excited about this deal.......I wanna leave RIGHT NOW....:punk:

Alas.....I have to wait until Friday morning:bang head:

I'm starting to get REALLY excited about this deal.......I wanna leave RIGHT NOW....:punk:

Alas.....I have to wait until Friday morning:bang head:

I know exactly what you mean Kyle.....I wanna leave right now too....'cept BR10 is being held at my house and I got nowhere to go!!! :ummm:

of course you do dan, you can do the driveway 200, only thing is have to chg bikes while in the pits :rofl_200:

starting to look bad on this end for making it but never say never, got 19hrs to fix it

I know exactly what you mean Kyle.....I wanna leave right now too....'cept BR10 is being held at my house and I got nowhere to go!!! :ummm:

I wanna leave without going outside......A week and a half ago it was snowing..........Now it's hot enough to make you puke:bang head:

Who's ready for this !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Woohoo......Just worked my last day of work, Vacation Starts...It has sunk in.....we are on!!! Kyle, see you at Dewitt service center on the NYS T-Way around 1pm...sooner if Brian is making good time..:punk:

Who's ready for this !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Woohoo......Just worked my last day of work, Vacation Starts...It has sunk in.....we are on!!! Kyle, see you at Dewitt service center on the NYS T-Way around 1pm...sooner if Brian is making good time..:punk:

I am SOOOOOO ready!!!!!!

I have my last day of work tonight(midnight shift)......

Tomorrow I mow my Mother's lawn and get ready.....

Friday morning I leave the forgotten North and I will be at the Dewitt Service Area for 1pm......

You have my cell # right???

MAN.......I can't hardly STAND it:eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

ohio, aient that far man, i bought my bike there last year and drove it to the international pizza run then up into quebec. you can do it........

.....and then from Montreal to Glens Falls NY for a chicken wrap a month later!!

Don't listen to this guy 06Maximus, he's a riding machine!! What he says "ain't that far" is a week long marathon for the rest of us!!! :rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200:

Sorry to hear things are going sour Ro, but certainly understand! Still hoping it works out tho. :punk:

Back