Center exhaust

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FIRELS1

Reaction score
Anyone in the states seen or have the center outlet 4-1 exhaust that exits under the tail? The home depot bike from cannes moto services has this exhaust. Just do a search. Thanks

Anyone in the states seen or have the center outlet 4-1 exhaust that exits under the tail? The home depot bike from cannes moto services has this exhaust. Just do a search. Thanks

This ones a little different. I dont know any details on it.

picture.php

http://www.vmaxforum.net/album.php?albumid=224&pictureid=1489

I think you'd have to have an extended swingarm and a reduced size gas tank to make that work????:ummm:

Absolutely great look for sure.......

I've heard that all you need is a 3 inch s/a extension to do this mod. I plan on doing more research because i wanna run a center undertil setup when i turbo charge mine.

We are looking at doing that same thing soon and talked about it a few years ago but never got around to it.

Sean

You are correct Brian that it is an Otec with a 3" stretch. The header is a standard Hindle 4-2-1 header with a custom collector that comes up through the swingarm to a pair of Laser exhaust cans. Bike sounds incredible and performs quite well. No mods were done to the fuel tank to make it work.

How would I get my hands on 4-1 headers that i could use to make my bike center exhaust? Cost? Also Sean, could your extended braced swing arms be used with center exhaust?

If we know in advance you are wanting to run a center exhaust we could probably setup the arm for it. We are getting ready to do a 6" over arm using a kerker exhaust modified for an undertail exhaust. Might even have room for an extended tank with that one.

Sean

Back